BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 3, 2009

Again..

Again, the thinking that I don't know Chinese seems like a huge question mark to people and they will be wondering 'why on earth this girl don't know Chinese when she's a Chinese?'..Alright, alright..At least I know how to communicate in Chinese right-this also I've learned from my friends and still in the process of learning deeper words..I admit I may not be a professional..But at least, I do communicate Mandarin in my daily life now in UKM lo given an English educated girl who talks Cantonese at home..And now I'm learning to write simple words..What frustrates me is why do all the teasing still come around and they are like laughing straight at my face..Ya, not knowing how to write and read in Chinese is a disadvantage but I don't think it's an obstacle to me..Now, English is more important as it's an international languange that connects to people around the world..And when working life demands the usage of English, YOU WHO LAUGHED AT ME WILL FEEL THE WAY I FEEL NOW!! The whole world will laugh at you cause you can't even speak English properly, what more write..Before you talk about other people, look yourself at the mirror and think is it you are so great!!!



Now, just because I don't know Chinese I can't be the person in charge of a programme..Well, it doesn't really matter that I can't be the one in charge..What frustrates me is their thinking of 'Shi Wei don't know Chinese so she can't do this, bla bla bla bla ba..' WTH! I know their schedule everything have to be in Chinese etc but can't for once it's in English? It'll be some turn around instead..Everything so Chinese-ted, no wonder my friends from other university don't dare join this club lo.. * Sigh..I'm so in dilemma now..I'm so angry with some of the humans but this is a good club..Man..I really feel like an outcast whenever I'm with them and yet I do try my best to mix with them..Why do they have to treat me this way? Why are they so mean?!



0 baby monsters: