BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 24, 2009

Night-Morning

It's already 6am and i'm still very much awake-I'm not sure if I'm imsonia today is because I was kinda down or because I'm home alone today or a lil' bothered with an insect in my room..Seriously, I'm darn tired and need my beauty sleep right away but my eyes just don't wanna close!



I'm trying to sleep by reading a book..Usually when study, I'll most of the time terZzzzzz..but why today not de? No use la this trick..When I wanna sleep cannot sleep, when i cannot afford to sleep, I'll often terZzzzz.. :@



Oh ya, my 'san sin sui' finish liao..My Yu Yee oil!! ( Far right) Feel really uncomfortable not having it around me..Especially now having headaches and stomach aches..Ohhhhhhhhh..How man? Terpaksa curi use SL's oil ( Far left )..Can tahan for awhile lo..But mine still smell the best..Yu Yee oil is the best!! I need you~ :@



Siu Li's First love that's so loyal and never exhausted! A grasshopper! Apparently, it came to our room like yesterday and it was on the ceiling crawling from on end to the another..Then this morning, suddenly it was on the wall just beside SL's bed..She said luckily she didn't just smack it without realizing it when she's sleeping..haha..And guess what, it's still there now! It's more than 24 hours already, not moving at all! Waiting for his SL to come back..how loyal~ haha.. :P



The grasshopper..Very vibrant green in colour..



I told OKH bout this and he said most probably there's a meaning..OKH is a guy who's traditional and a lil' superstitious in believing those myths..He said if it's a butterfly which is big ( I believe it's a moth), it means that your ancestors are visiting you..[ CHINESE VERSION ]Haha..weird! Ok, i've heard that butterfly symbolises the soul of the deceased or something..Hmmm..i gave myself 6/10 in believing this kinda myths..So, oklo..I went and google and find the meaning of grasshoppers [ WESTERN VERSION ]..So here it goes..

Coloration and Symbolic Meaning of Grasshoppers


Grasshopper Totem & Symbolism

The grasshopper is a fabulous messenger of ingenuity, resourcefulness, joy and honor. She speaks to artists, and inspires dance, song, and music.

Further, the grasshopper is considered a good luck symbol in Japanese culture. Further, it’s a good luck charm as well as a symbol of fertility among Chinese symbolic language.

The grasshopper’s coloring is significant. For instance, green grasshoppers indicate fresh starts (new beginnings), as well as the concepts of youth, rejuvination, sentimentality, nature, adventure, growth and health.

As an animal totem, the grasshopper’s camouflage coloring indicates those with this insect totem are flexible, adaptable, and have the ability to blend in - even become invisible when the need arises. Alternatively, the vibrant rainbow of variable colors this insect comes in also indicates those with this totem can shine brightly for any occassion too.


Quite good remarks..Since this grasshopper visits our room meaning it'll bring good luck to SL and I? Well, we'll see..

0 baby monsters: