BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Reason to smile..

A lot of people are concerned about me recently..I'm touched..Really am..Probably it's because I'm not as bubbly and cheerful as I used to be or I'm not the usual me..But don't worry ya..It'll only be TEMPORARY! And I promise that I'll back to normal as soon as I could..I really feel better already..Especially with so many friends are there to listen to me bla bla bla and then tried to cheer me up, I was like 'Wooaaa...I should forget what happened and go on with my life..Why bother so much?' YA, I REALLY SHOULD!!

Who touched me the most is my Ah Jie Chu Pao! When she knew that I wanted to go to the Cameron trip so much but helpless, she suggested that I go to Singapore and have fun instead..She'll bring me go play, eat lots of nice food and nice places to take pics..So nice and sweet of her! :) And also, I can find my best friend, You Tze and sleep over in her room in National University of Singapore..She's going to show me around in the university and bring me go 'kai-kai'..Whohhooo..I heard it's big and quite high tech..So, i'm excited..And ya, definitely I'M GOING TO SINGAPORE in MAY after my finals.. * Excited and happy..But I haven't ask for green light from Ah Pa and Ah Mi..haha..Think till so happily but haven't get the permission to go yet..But I guess they'll let me..hehe.. :P And then Ah Jie also said that if I wanna go Cameron so much, she'll hire a coach to fetch me there ( Since they are moving at 7am and my paper will be till 10am) and go back Malacca and also a van for all of us to jalan-jalan around there! ALL ON HER!!! How sweeeeettttttttttttttt!!! I'm seriously touched and lucky to have Ah Jie Chu Pao as my piggy sister..All she wanted was me to be happy..And she's willing to do anything to make me happy!!! Her thought itself has already make me happy enough~ I can't be more happy enough to be her baby sister..I really appreciate what she thought and wanna do for me, but I guess I need not go till that far just for the sake that 'I WANT'..I'm not that unreasonable and I-MUST-Do-this-have-this kinda girl..So, It's Ok, Ah Jie..NO CAMERON, HEEEELLLLOOOO SINGAPORE!! Hehe.. :) See, I'm such a lucky baby sister ( I guess I repeated lotttsssss times..) and I can say that I'm THE MOST LUCKY and HAPPY baby daughter and sister IN THE WORLD!!! Whatever I want or desire, my family will do their upmost to fulfill it for me..I can't never be thankful enough! * I'm waiting to be the MOST LUCKY and HAPPY GIRLFRIEND and WIFE in the WORLD!! hehe *blushes



Baby and Ah Jie Chu Pao.. :)


P/S : Ah Jie Chu Pao, you gave me the reason to smile after so long of being :( Thanks so much! I LOVE YOU, Ah Chia Chu Pao..Muaaakkkkkssssss... * Hugs :) Now, when I say Chhhhheeeessssseeeee, I can :) :) :) :) Wohhooooo..Suang! I'M BACK!! Shi Wei IS BACK TO NORMAL! la la la la la la la la..Don't find me noisy can?

0 baby monsters: