BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Shop till you drop!

Since our beloved Economics senior, Li Hui is gonna graduate soon and this is her very last semester, we decided to hang out together, have some gals outing and use this as a way to distress also..So, it's like a looked forward outing as we went SHHHHOOPPPIINNGGG!! As I have mentioned in my previous post that I'll blog bout my shopping stuff..So here it goes..


[ READY-ING ]


Me..i've got ready like earlier than SL and PC..Put on some BB cream and loose powder ( Ah Jie Chu Pao bought and gave me some to use.. :) hehe ) and I'm good to go..

SL, don't need hide your compact powder la..Adui..Just admit that you make up lo~ :P

Pei Chen with her Rm70++ make up set..So many colours of eye shadows~ Since she bought already, might as why use it for outing lo..If not, it's gonna be wasted..

And then she's got this dark eyebag cause she slept late..She put light lilac colour of eyeshadow some more..Make her eyes look lagi bengkak..lol.. :P


With poor Li Hui was waiting for the 2 princess to finish make up-ing, I decided to camwhore with her.. :)



[ JOURNEY ]

Well, at first we thought of sitting Rapid KL Bus from Kajang..Never try before..And it's cheap..Rm2 tro and fro..But we think it's a lil' 'ma fan' and scared that there's no bus when we gonna come back, so we decided to sit KTM as usual..From UKM station, we sat KTM till Bandar Tasik Selatan station ( Rm2.40 )..Then from there, walked a distance and sat to Hang Tuah station ( Rm1.70)..Then walked a distance ( Walked pass Jail, traffic lights, Berjaya Times Square ) and finally reached Sg. Wang..Yippeee..For the sake of shopping, just a lil' walking won't affect anything lo..The mood is still there.. :P And it's 1 1/2 hours of journey from UKM to Sg. Wang..So kuasa heh? Can go to Muar from Malacca already lo~ What to do? Public transport mah..Have to wait and plus all the walking, so okla~


At the Bandar Tasik Selatan station..Waiting to go Hang Tuah station..

The gal who helped us took this pic asked us whether the words wanna be seen or not lo..We were like 'Ya' and she happily snapped..Mana tahu it's like 3/4 seen lo..We wanna the words 'Bandar Tasik Selatan' to be seen and not the words below it..lol..


[ SG. Wang ]

When we reached there it's already around 1.30pm..Went rounding like 2 floors but like nothing much lo..The fashion styles like weird2 only..Not to the liking of all of us..Went in like 30/40 shops maybe? I don't know..Lost count~ Whenever we saw ALL Rm10, 15, 20, 25, that'll be the shops that attract us..There's this corner lot shop in Sg. Wang at LG floor that we must go each time we are there..Forgot the shop's name~ During weekends, it'll be so packed that it's butt to butt walking..lol..and when you wanna try out the outfits, the line is so super long that you feel wanna give up on trying and just buy if you like it! So good business..The clothes were quite nice and cheap! But this very time, I was a lil' disappointed that I didn't get anything from there..The styles are like so-not-me and I thought I wouldn't get anything else already since usually my biggest achievement ( can I use this word? or shall I say 'shopping stuff'.. ) is from that shop..But I did get something also lo..haha..

My stuff from Sg. Wang : 2 t-shirts that I can wear to lectures ( Always find that i no baju to wear when I wanna go for lectures even though the cupboard is full of clothes..lol.. ), a shoe ( okla..it's not really a shoe actually..it's a Japanese style flat boots..Wohoo..I'm gonna be the trendiest gal for the moment..hehe..Okla..I know sure I seldom wear this.. :P ), a look alike Golla camera casing ( Wanted to buy this for sometime already..Black one with pink designs..Can tahan from dirty and look a lil' girlish..Totally my style! ), a white cap ( Wanted to get myself one too..When I saw this cap, I thought of the beanie hat that I've tried in Genting..Though this is a different material, but it's half of that price, I'm definitely getting this..So bling~ )..

SL bought a brown sling back that's quite nice and matured..Good for her..haha..PC and LH didn't buy anything..Wah, look as if I'm a SHOPAHOLIC lo..I'M NOT! I seldom shop and ngam2 got some stuff that suits me and I like, so buy lo~

Then was so tired..Went and eat 'Guai Lin Kuo'..So cooling..Syoookkkkkkk!!


Guai Lin Kuo..Price went up from Rm6 to Rm7..Still afforable lo..


The Guai Lin Kuo lovers..Especially me..It's a must-have for me whenever I'm back to Malacca..Ah Mi lo pampered me too much..Every time buy for me eventhough I didn't ask for it..hehe.. :P


Li Hui and Pei Chen..


Siu Li and ME..



After our throat like so 'suang' already, we went to Green Box and SSIIINNNGGGGG!! lalalalalallalaallala..PC has a FREE coupon to sing in the Capsule for 1/2 hour and the expiry date is 30/4..So, don't waste! Since ngam2 got Green Box at Sg. Wang and we see like nothing much in Sg. Wang already, so just go only lo..And we sang til don't wanna continue shopping like that lo..Said 1/2 hour but they gave us til 1 1/2 hours..OMG! FOC somemore..Cool lo~


Inside the capsule is seriously small and we could hear our voices so clearly~

Since PC and SL was singing, I might as well camwhore lo..Whheeeee.. :P


ME with my new BLING, white cap..Totally cool~


So sweet smile.. :) I must say that Shopping is a great way to distress ( That also if you got things to buy lo..Or else sien also..)


Inside the capsule.. :) Ngam2 fit 4 people..



[ TIMES SQUARE ]

We sang til 6.30 pm! our initial plan was to go Cheras pasar malam after Sg. Wang but since it was kinda late and SL kinda not satisfied that she didn't manage to buy much, so we decided to see-see what's there for us in Times Square..SO let's go..And we're so HUNGRY after walking for hours, so KFC is our dining place..It's been so long since SL and I had our last KFC, that's like last semester? lol..

My stuff from TS : A sunglasses ( I totally have the feel when I wore it..), a spectacles ( Wanna wear for fun), 2 cute-cute T-shirts ( 1 furry Big Bear and 1 Big doggie..So cute! ) and 1 jacket ( Sweet stars~ ) and there I completed my wishlist..HAPPY!!! :)

And PC bought a sunglasses and sun block for her to use in her beach trip ( keep thinking wanna but stuff for this trip only..lol..) and also a nice T-shirt, LH bought a white bag and eye shadows ( Gonna go for inteview, so have to look good..) and SL bought a spectacles ( She also wanna wear for fun lo..The thought of nerdy look~ ) and a purple shirt ( Matches her specs man..)



Taddaddaaa...The nerdy look in us..lol..


Look like some professional lady..lol


All our heads cut into half..But still can see la who's who..haha..Too hungry already la..Lazy wanna hold the camera properly.. :P


Me with my shopping bag..Wohhooo..My 'achievement'..lol..



And we walked and walked till all the shops also close..And we were rushing and running for the KTM..cause the last one is at 11pm and ya, we managed to sit the last one..lol..

[ GOING BACK UKM LO..]


At the KTM station..Tired but with all smiles.. :)


LH with he lady-like pose, SL with her ACT 'si man' pose and ME with my 'chu lu' pose..

It's the usual me lo..So, If u like me, like my 'chu lu-ness' k? Don't expect me to act 'si man' and be like a pretender..I'll be 'si man' in certain circumstances though..I'm not 100% 'chu lu' k! Duh~ =.=


All also follow my style..Chun~ hehe.. :P

I'm still cute though so 'chu lu'..ahahhahahaha..Beh pai seh.. :P


So sweet~


The group photo.. :)

Nah, I can be 'si man' also.. :D



[ MY SHOPPING LIST ]



Where should I start from? Hmmmm..

1) Black stars jacket-Not too thick and the material very comfy..And I wanted a jacket, so I MUST GET THIS!! And it's a very late one lo..Luckily entered a shop before it closed and saw this..Rm25 only, SOLD la~

2) Big black bear T-shirt ( So Cute! ) rm9.90 only..GRAB!

3) Big yellow doggie T-short ( Cute betul..) Rm16..TAKE!

4) Pink t-shirt with hoodie ( Can wear go class..) Rm12.90 BUY!

5) White 1 side off-shoulder ( Wanted this kinda baju ) Rm19.90 BLING!

6) Bling bling white cap ( Wanted a cap also..Was thinking whether to buy Black/White..Black too common, so White lo..And make me look so INNOCENT like that..haha..) Rm19 for a SO BLINGGGG!

7) Golla look-alike camera pouch ( Saw OKH's genuine Golla and so cool lo..Like can hang around the waist, so convinient..I LOVE my current BLING BLING pinky SONY camera pouch though..But sometimes, it's not convinient to hang around my neck..So, I'm getting this one..).. Rm19.90 ( No difference witha genuine one also la..ahahahha..and it's 1/2 price than the authentic one..) So, BUY!

8) Sunglasses ( Brown colour..When I wore it, looked like one Tai Tai or 'hak ser wui' Tai Kar Chia like that..So got that feel and I like it..So went and bargain.. ) Rm17 SOLD!

9) Spectacles ( Always wanted to wear one just for fun..And this one made me look so pro like that..Ahahhahahaha..Bargain again..Bought from the same stall as the sunglasses..) Rm16 SOLD AGAIN!

10) Japanese style flat boots ( Brown colour..Some people said I looked like Japanese sometimes..So, will look more Japanese if I wear this? Ahahhahahahaa..We'll see later lo..And it's very IN lo..It's one of a kind boots..The design is very simple yet stylish..And guess what? The boots is so comfy so much so that it separates the mother toe and the rest..Cute! And the salesgirl is so good at talking..I wanted the greenish one actually but left Size 4 only..Her sweet talking and CRAZY SALE-Rm30 ( usually Rm80++), don't think too much, GRAB!!!


So, I may sound like a crazy shopping freak but I think I'm totally OK and deserve to pamper myself..After all, I don't often shop and once I shop, I might buy till I drop if I have the mood and the style suits me..And ya, I bought the most stuff among all of us..They say the stuff all don't suit their style..Oh ya, my stuff all are so CUTE and BLING! That day I just told Ah Mi that I wanna be matured cause I told Ah Jie Chu Pao that I wanted a Casio metal kinda watch..See, I'm a pampered baby..lol.. :P Look matured and I LOVE that watch!

Ah Mi : Huh? Why you ask Ah Jie to buy you metal kinda watch?

ME : Nola..I'm 22 already..Should be matured already..No longer the teenager that want cute-cute stuff..

Ah Mi : I thought you like cute-cute stuff like cartoon all that..You sure you like that metal kinda watch or not?

ME : Yala..Cause I feel it's time for me to be matured already..Don't wanna so childish..

Ah Mi : Oklo.. *Sure or not?lol

And then my shopping stuff is all cute-cute stuff..So irony right? But then I'm thinking..If I don't dressed myself up cute/childish/young/whatever NOW, then takkan when old already baru wanna dressed up like this? I still have time..22 only mah~ And ya, it's so my style now so I'M LOVING IT! :P At times, I wanna be matured too.. :) Shopping makes me happy, satisfied and fulfilling~ Yiiipppeeeeeeeeeee.... :) :) :)

0 baby monsters: