BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Distress~

Today I went to distress with my buddies..It's a really needed break and some relax moment after weeks of pressure and torturing thinking of studying-sleeping and also brain shutdown..So, it's totally 'suang'! SHOOOPPPIINNNGGGGGGG to distress! How cool is that? Shopping is a gal's must-have list lo..It's like a sweet medicine that can make you totally feel good~ Though I spent quite a lot, I must say that I'm really satisfied and happy..I have a shopping list on my mindset the moment I reached Sg. Wang..Cute-cute T-shirt and jacket~ I managed to fulfil my shopping list and I ended up buying more than I wanted-From top to bottom..lol..I am very delighted right now..Whheeeeeee...Though my legs are so worn out now, my heart that's so yippeeee has overpowered my exhausted legs and body! :)


Me with my shopping bag..Looks Okla..Just one bag but boy, there are so many stuff inside.. :P


P/S : Gonna blog about my shopping in the next post..Just got back and bathed..So tired now..Wanna Zzzzzzz.. :)

0 baby monsters: