BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 19, 2009

''Ngong Kia''

It's been sometime since I've blogged..I can't imagine that I could actually control myself and not open my baby lappy for days, compared to last time-MUST online EVERYDAY or else my heart, fingers, eyes, body will get super duper itchy..haha..the psychology feeling in me ( Ya, my buddies have once saw in newspaper that this is a type of disease..And they have warned me and advised me several times..BUT I'M OK! I'm FINE! JUST an ONLINE ACHOLIC..Sounds normal..lol )

Exam period is starting again..Time really flies..I'm just starting to lay my butt on my chair to relax and now have to struggle like no one's business, leaving my chair or rather bed (hehe..sometimes study on my bed till terZzzzzzzz.. :P ) hot like oven..EXAMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! I'm not prepared at all this time ( or should I say as usual..hehe), probably because I was sick for a long, long time (nearly a month already.. *sigh ) and also my head is full of the plans of holidaying after exam..hehe..lol..Haven't even go war, think about victory already..hehe

With 3 continuous papers starting the day after tomorrow, I'm already dreading for the end! Wish i could go through the days smoothly, but I already feel that I'm gonna be a zombie..But it's ok..I WILL SURVIVE!! But i already feel like I'm a 'Ngong Kia' [ HOKKIEN ] already..haha..


ONG SHI WEI CANNNNNNNNNN DDOOOOOOO ITTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! :D


GAMBATE TO EVERYONE! :)



Look like 'Ngong Kia' ler..lol.. :P

0 baby monsters: