BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 23, 2009

22 & 23/4

And so, after my 1st paper the day before yesterday, I've got this terrible headache which I never had before..Totally torturing! My 2nd paper yesterday was another mess..I was told that the chapters that came out during mid exam won't come out anymore..So, those 4 chapters can totally ignore lo..Who knows, the objective questions almost 20/40 questions were from that 4 chapters and the subjectives can say 80% from that 4 chapters also lo..WTH! Already came out in mid exam still wanna come out in finals..Then the remaining 6 chapters for finals only come out a lil'..What to do? Tikam and create story lo~ And the paper today..I don't know how to describe it..It wasn't that bad or good either..Average lo..Prays for the best~

With 3 continuous papers ( 1st time in my life!), I could brely breathe properly and I was sighing all the way as I couldn't get my beauty sleep..However, upon seeing PC who has 4 continuous papers, I felt myself a lil' bit more lucky..And then PY who has 5 continuous papers, I couldn't help but pity for her and I felt myself a lil' more lucky..Pooi Yung who is my dear coursemate fell sick when she's suppose take her 3rd paper this morning and I guess the pack schedule totally make her worn out that she couldn't attend for her 4th paper..I hope she's ok now~

And ya, I didn't get to join MASUM anymore..I was like half hearted as my skill was not that good compared to others who trains all the time..Me-once in a blue moon when I think of it lo..And so, after today's paper, I was exhausted ( Not enough sleep for days..) and I have to go for a selection..UKM is cutting down cost and so they have to cut a player..So, I played with a girl which I feel I could have win her but I was way too tired ( Made a lot stupid mistakes)..The result : 1-3..So, BYE BYE MASUM! I was a lil' down..Ya, It's a good chance to play in Uni level but I just don't deserve to be in the team~




Thinking of those unhappy stuff ~

0 baby monsters: