BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

1st Paper..

I feel like burying my head into the ground..The terrible headache!! Must be due to lack of sleep yesterday night..Well, I did slept a lot before that and my body was like a somehow glued to my bed..Lots and lots of sleep is a MUST for me!! I was burning the midnight oil the whole night for this morning's paper..My body was like so exhausted that even when I went to take a nap for one hour at 3am, my heart was like so heavy and I kept telling myself-Must wake up and continue study! But then my another side was like 'I don't wanna wake up!!Can please cancel the paper? Or maybe something happen then the paper will be postponed? Yippeeee~' Nah! Too good to be true..I was like forcing myself out of bed and without i realized, after forcing myself to swim in a pile of some English articles that I'm supposed to write in BM (Argghhh..My mind keep mixing up the 2 languages, thanks to UKM), it was time for me to go vomit out whatever that I could..And seriously, I think I can do the paper well but I WAS BLANK! My head was like turning 360 degrees and the headache that I have has blocked all my answers! And I knew how to draw the curves but I kept draw the wrong ones for like an hour! What's wrong with me?! And I kept thinking what to write when I've read it..Arggghhhh..I was frustrated and headache and sick..I guess I just flunk my 1st paper..And now after the paper, I wanna have some nice rest and here, I am having this terrible headache till now-I've turned and positioned myself in every possible way but I still CAN'T SLEEP! I NEED TO SLEEEPPPPPPPP!!!!




I'm seriously looking like a zombie now..Please let me have some nice sleep before I continue for the next paper.. :(

2 baby monsters:

Miux said...

Hope its not too late to wish u goodluck. lol.
I got raped alive during my second paper, major paper tht is. haha

Shi Wei said...

Hey, surprised to see you drop comment here..hehe..No, it's not too late..still in the period of I-feel-like-hanging-myself kinda feeling..haha..Thanks! Haha..hope you are satisfied being raped..lol.. :p