BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Brighter Side..

Things are getting better for me and I guess I can see the brighter side of me now..Ah Pa is getting much better and is recovering kinda fast and my problems that I've encountered were resolved..Let's see..



MY LAPPY IS IN THE PINK OF HEALTH AGAIN :)




Finally, my network problem is solved..My poor baby was in the hospital for 2 days..Now, I can happily online.. :)

This wallpaper was like so long ago..Change it very frequently according to my mood..


Oh ya, a few days ago, I ter-scratched the screen with my long finger nails which I was about to cut in a few seconds as I was showing Ah Jie some videos..OMG! I was so heartache..It's a 1.5cm line!!! :'( Not very visible but still there is this carelessness act being marked there..SORRY, lappy.. :(

I CAN NOW FINALLY SMS AND MAKE CALLS.. :)




Ah Pa and Ah Mi bought a new handphone for me!!! My old hp gave me problem some time ago that made me feel like don't have a hp..Can't even receive and send SMS and sometimes calls too..But well, after one year with me, I quite sayang my N73 ( Ah Chia gave it to me).. :( Thought for so long and sent my hp for repair a few times also no improvement..So, Ah Pa and Ah Mi kept pastering me to buy nw hp..Thought for so long of what model to buy..Hmmm...It's not easy..And finally, LG k350 Ice Cream is my choice-cute and stylish..So, have to trade in my N73 lo..




My poor N73..'Choi kin' :(

My new LG Ice Cream..Sweet pink..So not like for someone who is so not 'wen rou' like me eh? lol..

Thanks Ah Pa, Ah Mi and Ah Jie..Love you all so much..Muakkksss.. :)

Well, if compare the camera, I still prefer the N73 as it has front camera which is perfect for people like me who likes to camwhore..And the picture quality for N73 is much better which also has auto focus though both is 2 megapixel..I sayang my N73 but too bad, it's diagnosed with 'disease' so have to let it go lo..See you in next life bah.. =.=

Meanwhile, my sweety LG flip phone is like so fragile..Sometimes I wonder whether it's suitable for a 'chu lu' girl like me but I guess maybe it can train me to be more gentle lo..haha..I'm using any possible way not to make it short lived..As I just ter-scratched my baby lappy ( I didn't do it intentionally and I was and am so heartache ler.. :'( My gosh..) a few days ago, Siu Li wished me luck in my new hp..So 'nice' of her heh?

A NEW HAIRCUT :)


Now my both side of my hair are even compared to a side long and the other short the first time i cut bob style..and my fringe is slanting..love it..




After having a bad period, it's time for some good time that makes me in super good mood..I need more of this please..Yipppeeeee..I feel good..dadadadadadada.. :)

And LOVE makes me feels great..Ah Pa, Ah Mi, Ah Jie, buddies in UKM..Love you all..Thanks a lot..And ya, still finding that someone special.. (,'')

0 baby monsters: