BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Beauty awake..

Kena woke up by somebody at 8.07am to be exact~ People baru wanna close my eyes k~ I couldn't really sleep late last night, don't know why..I'm exhausted and I need the rest but my brain is like so darn active that I'm so pretty awake even till when the sky turned bright..Probably I was excited and too happy to sleep or maybe it's the Old Town White Tea as PC proclaimed that it makes her can't sleep whole night too..Actually it's my ass and hands so itchy lo..After I finished blogging yesterday, I sms-ed both Chia Yan and Mei Jiun to ask them and see my blog ( Well, it's kinda specially dedicated for them..So, ya, of course they must read it la..) at 3+am..I was excited mah..I don't know what their reaction will be but I was laughing my heart out even when I was typing.. * My mind is full of nonsense lo..but i like it.. :P Then just now, a message written 'Wake up, wake up' really woke me up lo..

Chia Yan ( + Mei Jiun ) : Wake up, wake up.. * Like got emergency news like that..Like as if she wanna tell me somthing very urgent!! Sounds like excited~

ME : So early wake me up for what wor? * My eyes half opened

Chia Yan : Reading your blog lo..haha..funny..Lol-ing in front of your laptop!! * Wah, must be laughing till their jaws feel like dropping..haha..lol

ME : Reading my blog must wake me up one meh? =.='' haha..I also find it funny..hehe..Mei Jiun ler? I got ask her see also wor.. * A lil' excited..

Chia Yan : With me now..Laughing..She's gonna crazy liao.. * Wah, got till like this or not? Why not say 'faint'? I'll be happier ler.. :P

ME : Haha..got so 'kua zhang not? So exaggerate pula..really funny till like this meh? lol..yesterday's post only like this..when i'm typing, i also lol..other posts normal one k? :P *OK, I'm very excited already and super wide awake.. (,'')

Waiting for reply............

Waiting for reply............

Still no reply..........

Sms-ed Mei Jiun : Both of you lol till pengsan liao izit? Why Chia Yan didn't reply my sms?

Still no reply..

1, 2, 3..CONFIRM NO REPLY!!!!


* Must be went and eat breakfast with Hui Min~ Wake me up already never ajak me together.. :@


People now wide awake already lo..So 'mei you li mao'.. :@ :@ :@ Woke me up already then halfway didn't reply me already..Gave me an excuse to blog again~ Thought today gonna rest or something..But looks like can't lo..Still fingers so itchy and brain keep got things wanna bla bla bla out lo..Then went see-see my Facebook..Suddenly ter-remember that Chia Yan and Mei Jiun also got Facebook ( Wah, never expected it ler..Senior citizen wor..also play Facebook, so IN~ hehe.. :P ) but haven't add them..Mei Jiun said Chia Yan very 'hau lian' don't wanna add people wan..She's waiting for people to add her..Oklo..I so good go search her lo..Typed 'Chia Yan'..Then so many pages wor..None of it is her..See till don't know which page still cannot find her..Then cannot tahan already lo..Wrote on my facebook Wall and MSN caption : Chou Chia Yan, add me in Facebook la..search for you cannot find..Don't so 'hau lian' la.. *hehe..But Mei Jiun's one got lo..See, she's not 'hau lian'~ Search for her terus got already.. * I'm not sure it's really or not her ler..lol..The pic so small can't see properly.. :P With Chia Yan and Mei Jiun, I straight thought of Tzu Ching..Well, their faces are so Tzu Ching-ians (Does this word exist? Don't wanna care.. :P )..



Front Row ( L-R ) : (Starting form the 6th) Siu Li, ME, Chia Yan. Xiao Long, Sin Yen

3rd Row ( Far Right ) : Mei Jiun ( Sesat there lo )

Last Row : Pei Chen, Ah Wang, Jeet Ling, Man Man ( Ok, this is officially your name already.. :P ), Music ( Just added..Sorry lo forgot type out your name.. :( But I got draw pink arrow and point to your head : YN mah..Xiao Chi Gui.. :P ), Kian How

I didn't mention everyone's name la..Just the one I thought of..The 'gan bu'.. :P

* I'm seriously kinda surprised that I'm one of Tzu Ching family members..I'm 'siao-siao, so noisy, NEVER SERIOUS ( ok, got la..when I really terpaksa kind..), not so good type, Chinese so-so, etc..Which are like so OPPOSITE than the supposed Tzu Ching member act/should lo..TOTAL CONTRAST! So ironic~! I'm a 'pariah' Tzu Ching but still welcomed greatly by them..hehe..Not trying to 'angkat' myself but my Chinese improved a lot ler..And also 'chen zhang' ( kinda grow up) and learned a lot.. *Proud.. * If there's a will, there's a way.. :)

I'm gonna write bout Tzu Ching later..I've said this like months ago..The thing is I have lots of pictures to upload and the collection that I have till date is probably like 600+ pics ( Still updating.. ) so bear with me! I've lots stories to write, can't leave any of them..So, I really need some time to upload everything and type till my fingers also worn out~ I'm not kidding..Stay tune for Tzu Ching post any time~ :)



Me right now..Wah, so sleepy, eyes also can so big.. *Smiling and terthink of Mashimaro who's been sleeping for hours like a pig.. =.= :P , Jealous k? I wanna sleep tooooooo...)

My beauty sleep=beauty awake already la.. =.=''


Try to Zzzzzzzzzzzzz........

0 baby monsters: