BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Study mode..

Today's paper was hmmm..Okla! So-so..Not very good and not too bad either..Glad that it's over now, really am! I was struggling yesterday between sleeping and studying..I was so sleepy yesterday ( Though I think that I have the amount of sleep that I should already ) but I was fighting with my inner side to tell myself to open my eyes wide and big to study~ Kian How was so nice enough to pass me a copy of a Q&A short notes ( Suddenly received his call and took the notes from him at 9+pm, I think..) and boy, it really helped a lot ( We were so delighted k..The book that were on our hands we hardly touched it..And this notes is like our saviour..lol.. )..Just that we didn't have sufficient time to read the whole thing as our sleepyness kept bothering us! Did I just say US? Yes, US= ME+ Siu Li + Pei Chen..Ya, so the 3 of us shared this 1 powerful 'mantra' lo..And only God knows how we split it into 3 parts with SL taking the middle part, Pei Chen the front part and ME the back part..I have no idea how we did it but thinking back, it's so funny! And 3 of us took turns to sleep ( Most of the time study till terZzzzz) and we kept changing positions ( either on the chair/bed)..lol..No kidding~ I can't help but laughing when I thought of it..

And as usual, for some commercial break, let's snap some pics..Hey, we need to snap our study-mode-look k? Just for an evidence just in case no one believes us..Nah, lame~ =.=




Me, looking very 'serious'..Sure not? :P



Wah, PC..Study also need sit so 'si man' meh? If me, legs all up d lo..That's why they all say I 'chu lu' lo..So 'mei you li mau'.. :@ :@


SL who can't live without music..She can memorize and sing out loud at the same time! Keng~



The 3 of us in serious study mode.. :)


Sure this is real or not?! Got 80% it's just for pose lo~ :P



[ BEHIND THE SCENE ]




Laughing! Wakakakakaka..



Playing! Chit-chatting!



AND Sleeping!! Zzzzzzzz :P

Actually, we were just posing la..PC looked as if she really fell asleep in front of my baby camera..lol..


US + Notes.. :@

Me and my chic' lil' bolster..

SL, don't bully me la~ Trying to snatch my bolster..Caught ya! ( The hand on top of my chic lil' bolster is HERS! ) :@


P/S : Just realized that we took some pictures during exam period last semester also--------Click here.....Time really flies..6 months has just passed like lightning! Somehow, I feel that it's different from this semester..Probably it's because our behaviour, or thinking or maybe it's we're getting older..I don't know..It's the feeling of this moment that's so special that made me realize that I have more true friends now-Friends that are so nice and concerned about me and it's growing in no time..Made me even thrilled~ And we're graduating real soon..I'm gonna miss everyone..I already feel something amiss! I wanna graduate but I can't stand the thinking that we'll be parting with one another..How dilemma~ I'm gonna be in my last year next semester, very soon~ Gonna play hard, study hard and most importantly, treasure my friends more and let them know how special they are to me..Love you guys..Muakkkksssss... :P

0 baby monsters: