BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Talk your heart out..

Recently I just got back in touch with an old friend of mine, Jia Chyau..I call him Ah Qiao..I knew him through You Tze, who studied Form 6 with her..Knew him through a trip to Port Dickson and since then, we kept in touch through some GBS gatherings/outings ( As if I'm a GBS-ians lo..Although I'm a MHS-ians, I always felt that I'm part of GBS-ians in some way..lol..)..He's a very nice and sweet guy, always caring of his friends and quite a homely person..And sorry ya..For someone with such a good condition like him, of course HE'S TAKEN..lol..

Just today I chat with him through MSN and told him that I'll bla everything out in my blog every other day be it I'm happy, sad, emo etc..It's an alternative way other than finding someone to talk to..I need to let my emotions out be it in oral or through this writing..It always make me feels better , satisfying and more relieved especially if I'm down..Then he said he has no time to write blog and that if he's angry at that very moment, how does he wanna jot down in this life journal straight away..Not that as if lappy is always with him..( My interpretion..haha..)..So he was like writing a short example ( TRUE STORY..) in MSN for me to see how this 'LIVE' anger emotion is gonna be written in blog, if he is to do so..Let's see..


On the day of passing up the experiment report at 3.30pm, i get to noe tat d result of experiment.. other groups ady get it at 9.30am.. got class til 12pm...u say hw can i nt angry with dis.. nd rush n muntah a report in so short time... shorten my life for nth..swt...... tat day after i noe d thing.. i quickly contact my group member.. she din reply me...i noe tat she is away to somewhere.. bt i cant stop feeling angry n using some uncomfortable words... i mean nt rude words la..jz tat my ways of expression is ANGRY..

(takkan tat time i stil write blog meh?)



P/S : Ah Qiao, hmmm..I don't really blog my feelings right away, it's my feelings of the day..But sometimes I do..Like when I'm down/something and coincidently my lappy is with me, I'll blog straight away..If too busy to blog, just find someone that you trust to talk your heart out and please don't keep all to yourself..Your heart will be heavy and you might explode soon lo..There are so many ways to talk to your friends-LIVE communication, MSN, SMS, e-mail..There must be a way..If there's a will, there's a way..We as your friends are willing to lend us our ears and shoulders anytime, just that whether you are willing to open up to us or not..Don't think that it'll be troublesome..Cause when you are in need, that's what friends are for, right? Hope you don't keep everything in your heart..

Ya, Ah Qiao, hope you don't mind I blog bout you.. :P




0 baby monsters: