BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Culprit That Stole My Sleep!

I wanna smack this fella's head off!!!!!!!!!




I'm gonna make sure that he turned out chopped into pieces!!!!!!!




I'm gonna strangle him to deathhhhhh!!!!




I wanna make sure that he let me stand there and wack him!!!!!!!!!




He's just annoying!!!!!!!!




Argggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!




The culprit that I never thought he'll be.............




I was deceived..............




By his looks and name...............




Why is he so good in disguise????!!!!




I'm furious and shocked!!!!!!!!




NOT ONLY he stole MY SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!




But ALSO OF MY FRIENDS...................




The other victims : Mei Jiun, Chia Yan, Pei Chen................




POOR US!!!!




Kena cheat already!!!!!!!!




And make US CAN'T SLEEP WHOLE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!




Made us looked like panda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




You better surrender............




Caught you already!!!!!!!!!!!!




We have eye witnesses................





JUST BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Old Town Coffee/Tea!

Haha.. :P


Why I use 'HE' ler? Because all of us are girls..So 'He' is very appropriate as an substitute for 'IT'.. * Exaggerate it a lil'..Just wanna create the suspense :P Among 5 of US-ME, Siu Li, Pei Chen, Chia Yan and Mei Jiun, ONLY Siu Li can sleep so soundly lo..ONLY she never kena the Old Town spell..Wonder why she sesat ler? So jealous ler she's sleeping so soundly till now since yesterday and me? I'm gonna turn into a zombie liao.. :( Just chat with Mandy..Turned out he didn't sleep whole night also, thanks to Mcd coffee..Ahhahahahhaa..Why Tzu Ching-ians all kena spell last night by the coffee/tea izit?

P/S : This is my 3rd post for this very day..YA, 3 POSTS IN A DAY! Whooooo...Like abnormal only..I wannna SSLLEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPP!!!! God, let me sleep ah.. * Pai Pai..hehe :P

3 baby monsters:

sinyen said...

Wah,gal! u really geng lo!
one day 3 post n sooooooo looooooooooong one,wahahahahaha:D
u r my idol n superstar,wakakaka:P
haha,siuli is "sleeping beauty" mah!(ofcouse she can sleep very sweet lo!wakakaka:D)
keke,next time still dare 2 drink "old town coffee"?!:P

Shi Wei said...

Sin Yen!!!! hahahahaha..hope you're not bored reading my blog..i super 'cheong hei' wan..a lot thigs to write..my brain la keep come out words then my hand will be like so itchy that I must blog!! haha.. :P

Can't sleep mah..then post looooonnnggggg2 lo..bluerkkk.. :P wah seh, ur idol and superstar ah? aheemmmm...pai seh la..hehe *blushes

haha..yala..sleeping beauty not infected by the old town spell~ Hmmm..Dilemma wor..Old Town Tea very nice.. :( Chia Yan and Mei Jiun lo brought us there..Then make all of us can't sleep..haha..Juz kidding la.. :P

sinyen said...

hahaha.....not bored at all!
keke....dun worry:P
i hv enjoyed 2 read it!
hiak hiak....since u hv put a lot of effort 2 wrote it, i oso hv patient 2 read it finish o:P
yaya..u r my idol while i m ur fans...hahaha:D
dun b shy ya,my idol:P