BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Reason to smile Part 2

Wohhoooo..I'm really happy today..Regained my smile already.. :) :) :) * Hehehehehehhe..Thanks to a lot of people really..You guys are so nice! And really concerned bout me..I'm sooooooooo touched.. :) Can't really say much right now except I'm really in cloud nine right now..Just realized my friends all are like so sweet..Well, some didn't also la..But a lot that I didn't expect did lo..I'll name them since I didn't do so in my last post-Mandy Ng Man Man ( So cute!! :P) a.k.a Wen Han, Music a.k.a Ying Ngiap, Pei Chen, Mei Ling, Janice Lee, You Tze..Sorry for those who I've forgotten to mention..

Ya, forgot to write what Ah Jie Chu Pao said bout this..She's really gonna do any possible way just to make her baby sister happy..She said whatever I wanna do, just do..Like shopping or whatever..She'll sponsor me! And asked me don't worry bout money..Waahhhhh, so sweet..don't jealous k..I'm her ONE and ONLY BABY! Hehe..Of couse she sayang me la, if not who else? * Proud..Really appreciate her thoughts..She's really scared that her only baby sister will turned into nuts and go gaga since I'm like so down recently..Really feel like flying already k when she said that but as I'm a very good sister (ahheemmm..hehe..), of course I won't use my sister's hard earned money for nothing la..Shopping I still can afford~ Thanks, Ah Jie! Muaaakksss..Love you so much! :)

Gave the friendship bands with names on it to Chia Yan and Mei Jiun ( Forgot snap some pics of it =.= )..Yippeee..Glad that they like it.. :) Did the correct colour for Chia Yan..Turned out her favourite colour is blue..And a red one for Mei Jiun..She said she don't have any spesific favourite colour..So, oklo..We went Old Town for some yam cha and like minutes before that, we just had our dinner at Ameer Ali with Music but it's dinner for Mei Jiun..So, we're really full..And we talked so happily till we laughed as if the whole shop is ours..haha..I was telling Chia Yan about her surprise Birthday stuff ( Kena hit so many times ler~ CY, you're responsible for my blue blacks ah..The compensation that I need : A treat k.. :P )..I was like impersonating her and they all think it's funny lo..and i think I didn't really act well-not stern and 'siong' enough lo..hehe..So here it goes..

Planned but tak jadi : Cover her head with a black object ( cloth, plastic, jacket, blanket..Conclusion : Music's jacket ) from the back and when she's shocked with it and struggling with the jacket, we'll bring her cake out..Then when she managed to pull the jacket away, Taaadddadada...Surprise! Birthday cake! And the sing Happy Birthday song ( Tzu Ching version-Mei Nian De Ching Tian)..AWESOME! And we discussed so happily and hilariously till we had stomach pain and tears! And we laughed so loud as if the whole Tzu Ching Chi Chia gonna roboh that kind..Imagine how excited we were! lol..Since no one's at home ( the occupants were all out), so we party la, what else? hehe..

The Director ( so called) : Mandy Ng Man Man

The Kung fu master : Mandy Ng Man Man ( He's scared and tried to back out..Really Mandy la..haha..He's scared that everyone will point our fingers at him should Chia Yan be angry..lol..)! Sin Yen actually volunteered! ( Never expect this 'lian luo ren' to be so naughty..haha..And she actually thought so hard of how to do it..Cute la! Hey, Chia Yan, don't say we influence her k.. =.= )

The Prop : Siu Li ( supposed to bring the cake out)

The Script Producers and Actors/Actresses : Mandy, Siu Li, Shi Wei, Sin Yen, Shen Jie, Music, Eng Kok

The Referencer : Mei Jiun ( have to ask her permission since she's Chia Yan's roomate and understand her-scared she'll angry la~ She didn't say YES or NO! Just said Go ahead! ( Is this suppose to be Yes? We'll take it as Yes! hehe..Later on, she was like 'Eh, very scary ler..You all sure you gonna do this ah?! Cute! )

The Victim : Chia Yan ( Birthday girl)


-----------------------------------------------

The actual one that's happened : The cover-with-jacket plan tak jadi :( Scared Chia Yan will angry then we 'sei foh'~ We had Tzu Ching meeting on that day and they talked so much like won't finish one! Thinking of how the Birthday cake gonna bring out lo..And then Chia Yan was like so serious..When SL and Mandy's gonna bring out the B'day cake ( we thought that the meeting is over and it's like 11.30 pm already..Another 30 minutes her B'day gonna end lo..), suddenly Chia Yan with a stern face said 'I wanna talk something'..

Chia Yan : I wanna talk something..Mei Jiun, where's Siu Li and Wen Han?

Mei Jiun : * Smile and thinking what to say ( She knew our plan)..Go kitchen and eat.. [ Not sure bout this part actually ] * Heart beating very fast

Suddenly Shen Jie and Eng Kok stood up and walked to the kitchen.. ( I think they went to the toilet)

Chia Yan : Why when I wanna talk, everybody walked away? ( Super scary face =.=)

Scared that Chia Yan's gonna stand up and walked to the kitchen and our plan got busted, Mei Jiun was trying to stop her by putting her hand on Chia Yan's shoulder..

Chia Yan : [ Mei Jiun ] You're holding me, how I'm gonna talk?! ( With a serious tone..Scary betul! )

Mei Jiun looked terrified and let her hand down.. * Poor thing.. * In heart thinking ' Cham liao lo'..

Chia Yan walked to the white board and looked at the kitchen..

Chia Yan : SL, WH, commmeeee ouuttttt NOOOOOWWWWWWW!! *wah, really scary lo..

Actually SL and WH were holding her B'day cake..Ready to come out already..Mana tahu suddenly kena call go out pula..Then have to put the cake back and blow out the candles.. =.=
(TOTALLY UNEXPECTED)

Wen Han : [ Mei Jiun ] Mission failed~

Mei Jiun : ......... * Forcefully smiled ( Still thinking of the You-hold-me-how-i-wanna-talk phrase).. * Ok, I made this one out..haha :P

Then Chia Yan talked till like 10 minutes before 12am..She ah..really serious into work..Beh tahan~

Finally, SL and WH went and take the cake out..Pei Chen switched off the lights..Tadddaaaaaaa...Happy Birthday!! Hmmm..Not a surprise at all lo actually..Nevertheless, CY was a lil' surprised and happy..We sang the song-Mei Nian De Ching Tian live and did the sign languange..Touched ler? :P

So, THE END of Chia Yan's B'day Surprise party..Hah..So exciting man!



Chocolate moist cake..

On the cake written : X Lian Luo Ren, Chia Yan..Shen Re Kuai Le ( In Chinese..1st time I see B'day cake written in Chinese~ )

Mei Jiun : Buy chocolate cake la..Everybody like chocolate cake but most importantly is I LIKE!

Siu Li : I love chocolate cake! So buy chocolate cake..

ME : I love chocolate cake too..So set la!!!

* As if it's our B'day like that lo..hehe..Wah, we all love chocolate cake then assume that Chia Yan will like also lo..Who's B'day now? lol.. :P

..............................................................................

P/S : Chia Yan, so, you know already la..not easy k wanna plan your B'day surprise! Then you were like so scary..Scare the hell out of us..Kan cheong man..But we're glad that you're happy..hehe..The cake was bought ( by SL, Mandy and Me) before we went and sing karaoke with you and Mei Jiun..We went and put in Tzu Ching Chi Chia's fridge after you and Mei Jiun went ahead to Green Box..not easy k wanna plan all this? haha..just jokking la..hope you're happy about this whole thing.. :)

I'm gonna blog bout Chia Yan's B'day party once I have the pics..Still pending~ Waiting to take pics from Mei Jiun.. :)


[ OLD TOWN ]



ME, Mei Jiun and SL..


Roomates and the senior citizens among us ( 'lau ren'..hehe :P ) : Chia Yan and Mei Jiun.. ( Jie Jie or should I say Auntie..Ok, I'm not that bad la..'Shue Jie'!..Fuyoh..Polite and good manners betul! )


I like this pic.. :)

The white tea superb! kao kao..


SL act cute again..Didn't managed to camwhore with her this time..She sat too far la..


Took by Chia Yan..not nice ler me :@ Why my eyes like this one -.- ?


Nah, camwhore look nicer ler? hehe.. My sweet smile after so long! :)


Hehe..My signature pout lips.. :P


P/S : Oh ya, I've bought my Yu Yee oil from 7-11 already..Rm5 for a small bottle ler..Expensive lo..But I REALLY NEED IT! So, oklo..Waahhhh..Syok man! * Relieved :) Happppppppyyyyyyyyy.... :P

This is the 1st time that I'm featuring ( cheh..should say upload pics of..) Mei Jiun and Chia Yan in my blog..Very happy bout it ( Edited : No kidding! I've been seeing this post over and over again..Don't know why I'm so happy and excited bout..lol..)..Add my baby blog more lively..hehe..And more stories to tell.. :) Pei Chen and Siu Li's faces lapuk liao la..Time to see more new faces..( Don't mean I won't upload you guy's pics k..My life is almost 24/7 with you guys..If not balik-balik you then who else ler? :P )..And then Chia Yan was like asking me why I'm so happy today ler? Don't know how to explain to her lo, don't know where to start~ It's a long story..Read my blog and you'll know la..haha :P See, when I'm really happy, I'll be like :) and super noisy ( will be like bla bla bla bla bla and laugh and most importantly :) SMILE! ) and when I'm sad, I'll be like totally opposite..Ahhhh..Happy Day! :) :) :)

10 baby monsters:

chen said...

hey..i was very worried and ganjiong at tat time too!coz it was nearly 12am but we still couldnt find a chance to bring out de cake!luckily we still did it..hehe
aiya...no more my pics i oso wont care la!i can post in my blog oso ma..lol :P
i still cant sleep le~all because of de white milk tea >.<

Shi Wei said...

haha..yala..they got so many things to talk one..so 'cheong hei'..then of not nowhere, chia yan's mind popped up something and she wanna continue talk pula..i was like 'still not enough ah?'( in my heart..) hehe..yalo...luckily sempat celebrate before 12am..really kan cheong~ haha..nola..will have lottssss of my pics..wakakakaka..really? i don't know is it i'm imsonia or cause of the milk tea i can't sleep too!!! my body was on my bed but my mind is so super active!!!!ahhhh..then kena wake up by chia yan like minutes ago cause she n mei jiun were reading my blog.. -.-'' people baru wanna sleep kena wake up pula..then halfway never reply my msg d.. :@ mei you li mau.. :@ :@ :@

Mei Jiun said...

Naughty Shi Wei!! You described sooooo clearly about ALL the SCENES during Chia Yan's birthday. Exactly with those which had happened! Haha..... Enjoy reading sooooo much.. Chia Yan and I laughed till almost pengsan lo...

Well, take care ya girl. Life is great!! ^^ Don't be controlled by emotion so much. We must have high EQ ^^ hihi...

Happy always...All the best ya!!

Mei Jiun said...

Poor girls.
Tell you what...chia yan and I cant sleep too...haha..

All because of Old Town?? ^^

Shi Wei said...

Hahahahhahahhahahahaha..yala..it's programmed so vividly in my mindset ler..must be cause Chia Yan's reaction like scared us out..and then everyone was like so kan cheong ( those who knew bout it only la..)..hehe..YA< I ENJOYED VERY MUCH TOO!! Too bad didn't video la..we'll laugh for life..lol.. :P

Don't worry..I'm fine..thanks.. :) after bla bla bla everything out in blog,i'm better and relieved! especially with so many people concerned and sayang me, so i'm like living in heavens already lo.. :P

What? you and Chia Yan can't sleep also? The OLD TOWN TEA/COFFEE IS THE CULPRIT!!! but Mashimaro a.k.a Siu Li can sleep so soundly like a pig wor..why ler? haha.. :P

sinyen said...

wahahahaha........really so funny one dis article:D
i oso laugh non-stop leh until my rumate look at me in weird expression leh,wakaka:P
yalo, so pity one our plan cant work it on tat nite.i really wana look at chiayan 's expression leh on tat nite!hiak hiak our big plan^^
hahaha.....yalo.on tat meeting nite, i oso keep look at my watches n clock leh!!!keep thinking when da b'day cake come out o?!wana reach 12am liao leh!really kan cheong lo,keke!
but luckyly v still can make it b4 12am!i think tat time our heart oso speed very fast lo,hehe:P

Mei Jiun said...

yer...sin yen soooo naughty de??
Actually did you all focus on the meeting that night or not gah? Seem thinking of the birthday plan only and 'gan jiong' somemore..
Chia yan sure kena 'gik sei' by all these so-called gan bu ya...
haha.... she loves you all very much la...
but truly, it's glad to have companion from all of you.. ^^

Shi Wei said...

Sin Yen, funny ah? haha..wah, one post also can make you laugh till like this..hehe..you laughed like that time we discussed bout Chia Yan's B'day izit? The one that we planned to cover her head with something~ lol..laugh till tears all come out already..cannot tahan!

Yup, luckily we made it..If not, we all will gonna be so dissapointed~ Wohhhoooo..Fun!


Mei Jiun, see..don't say we are the one influence Sin Yen ah.. :P She herself also very naughty one ler..Errmmmm..I half focus lo..Msn online discussion mah..But important ones I got hear.. (,'') The rest I think they quite focus lo except when it's getting very late then everyone was like 'ei, how neh? the cake? why talk non-stop one?' hehe..

Ehler, we so sayang Chia Yan she won't angry de..hehe..Ya, all this noisy and half-past-six punya 'gan bu' can really 'kek sei' sometimes..hehe.. :P

sinyen said...

hiak hiak.....this is my trully face....u all finally notice me liao ....wahahahaXD
dun b cheated by my "kindly face"!wahahahaha...
haha...meijiun.tat day really cant focus 100% on tat meeting lo!keep thinking da b'day cake..keke^^


hahaha....shiwei,really super funny mah!cuz u write it so detail one....then make me refresh bek wat hv happend on tat nite....
wahaha.......yalo!tat nite v laugh till our tears come out n really x boleh tahan o:P

Shi Wei said...

Sin Yen, wahahahhahaha..Noticed you long ago liao la..Don't wanna 'chai chuan' you only mah..lol.. :P