BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Stay strong..

With so many things undone, my head is almost suffocated with all the things that's bothering and awaiting me to face it..It's just my third day at home but it seems that things are left undone and I've made a mess which I've left in UKM ( I was rushing here and there and then there were so many things that were running in my head..At one point, I felt that I can't take it anymore..)..


* The assignments that need to pass up by this week ( Innitially, I thought that I could finish before I came home but I still barely concentrate in doing it while I'm in UKM..And there's not only ONE, there were FOUR of them! All twisted in my brain~ *Sigh )

*The thought of not being there for Ah Pa at the time he needed me the most..( still feel very much guilty bout it.. *Sigh)

*A test that's a part of the mid exam ( No time to study for it and even though It's kinda self-proclaimed open book test, didn't managed to finish doing it..Man! )

*The activites that I've chose to attend while being stuck in UKM

-Support Shin Wang in New Tune Concert (He's awesomely COOL and 'YENG' when he danced..Totally lost my voice after that-Kept screaming for him!)

-A masquerade dinner ( It's the very first time that I've wore a long dress and did smoky eyes..Love it~ And I expected to dance to lose my tension but kinda gave way to seemingly uninterested friends that fancy taking pictures all the time~)

-Tzu Ching Recycling Programme ( Last minute only said wanna join this programme..At first thought can't make it but after some discussion with Kian How, decided to join the meaningful programme till it's time to go home..Hmmm..this time round, I'm the first-aider and photographer..It's rather mundane for me this time round and I felt like I didn't did much..I didn't have the mood on that day..Wore a cap and a jacket that I guess make people feel that I'm COOL which is so not me-people said I looked different! And since I went back early, I didn't get to take the group photo@ 'Tar Her Chau'~ =.= )

And since I got home, I have left my mess in UKM..Thanks to Siu Li and Pei Chen to help me around..The restless me have left behind things that I should have settle it myself but were helpless since my body is not in UKM..( The RM27 hutang that I've owed UKM and thanks to it, I can't register my course..And don't know what line problem that cause me can't do the penilaian kursus..So can't register my course even though SL has helped me pay the hutang when everybody else already did it..$#$%^&&()(&^%$$!!!!; The assignments that I couldn't finish it on time while i'm stil in UKM..Have to e-mail my soft copy and kinda trouble SL and PC to print it and pass up for me; The PTSL book that I've borrowed and it's due date is over that I couldn't return it when I remember that It actually exist! My mistake~ Have to 'ma fan' them to return it for me again; Shen Jie asked me for help in her business finance assignment..The truth is I have no time to help her out as I didn't have the time for myself..And I didn't really know how to do it since I'm studying Economics..And I asked Wen Han to help her..The hard copy of the assignment was with me..I thought that I left it at K6R104 when actually it's in my lappy bag which I brought home..The only solution was to scan it and e-mail to them since I'm at home already..I'm so absent-minded.. * Sigh )..My life is so disorganized and things seem to go wrong after the bad news that I've received..My lappy, my handphone also~ Why is this happening?

Anyway, thanks to everyone's concern of Ah Pa..I really appreaciate it..And will send your regards to him..Hope he'll recover in no time..And hope things go smoothly for me please..I'm gonna stay strong and face this! Dear God, please give me strength to go through this difficult period~ Have not slept for more than 21 hours..Still very much energetic now..What's wrong with me?

0 baby monsters: