BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 5, 2009

SHI WEIs

I know..I suppose to blog about my Homestay programme and yet have to delay again due to the pictures..ahhh..I've suddenly encounter something interesting, again!




SHI WEI..

SHI WEI..

SHI WEI..

SHI WEI..

SHI WEI..



Well, SHI WEI is the name given by my parents..Since young, I've discovered that there are so many SHI WEIs around..No kidding! When I was young, I went to a clinic at Seremban ( Lived in Seremban for a few years before shifting back to Malacca again..) and when I was about to register, my parents told them my name is 'Shi Wei'..and they were like 'Shi Wei? Full name? There are 4 Shi Weis'! ONG SHI WEI..Then again they were like 'There are 2 Ong Shi Wei''..Which one? Provide me your house address please..'' And since then, I knew this name is so popular..OMG! It's weird actually..


And when I was back in Malacca, during my secondary years, I got to know a friend's friend of the SAME NAME too! However, we have different surnames..Pheewwww...It's a lil weird and akward at first..We went to the same tuition and our friends were like '2 Shi Weis sitting together..How funny..' I was like 'Not funny at all..It's weird..' Especially if our friends call Shi Wei, we seriously have problem thinking which Shi Wei are they referring to..Let's say our friends were actually calling the other Shi Wei and I answered, it's so embarrasing and vice versa..And sometimes, people tend to mistaken both Shi Weis..I'm the MGS ( School name) Shi Wei and she's the GBS Shi Wei..But sometimes I heard people talking bout me when actually it's her..It's like a mistaken identity..How annoying it could be! However, we do keep in touch sometimes through Friendster (used to..) and now Facebook of course!


Recently, in fact, yesterday actually, I've got a message from her through Facebook..


Teo Shi Wei :

Do you know who Chloe and Jia Wen is?
Yesterday this girl called me and she said she's Chloe: "Hey Shi Wei, I'm Chloe.
Do you have Jia Wen's number?" in Chinese.
I was like shocked because I have no idea about the two names she mentioned. I was wondering if they mixed up the two Shi Weis =P
You have any idea about this?


Ong Shi Wei :

Hey..hmmm..i know Jia Wen (not sure wether it's the same Jia Wen that the girl ask or not) but duno Chloe..
Jia Wen is my ex-MGS mate and also studied in GBS for form 6 (if i'm not mistaken la..haha)I totally don't have any idea of this..i kinda lost contact with Jia Wen actually..Haha..
If mistaken also takkan so funny til can call the wrong Shi Wei? lol..since u duno who's that Chloe..lol..
Then how do you answer? Did u ask who are they? (,'')


Teo Shi Wei :

Okay so this girl called early in the morning when I was still sleeping and the whole conversation was like this.

Me: Hello
???: Hey Shi Wei ar?
Me: Uh huh.
???: I'm Chloe. Do you have Jia Wen's latest number?
Me: H-h-haar????: Do you have Jia Wen's latest number?
Me: Eeer..who are you????: Chloe aaaaaar~! Do you have Jia Wen's latest number?
Me: Jia Wen? Nope.
???: It's okay then. Bye.

I thought I know her but after hanging up, I repeated the names to myself "Chloe Chloe" "Jia Wen Jia Wen" then the first thing that came to my mind is that they got the wrong Shi Wei! LOL After that I sent her a message saying "I think you got the wrong Shi Wei. You looking for Ong Shi Wei?" but no reply =( so it remains as a mystery. LOL


Ong Shi Wei :

Oh...okay..this is weird..probably if i know the Chinese name of that Chloe then maybe i'll know who's her..Suddenly so many people got English name, i also blur liao..haha..Ya, it's a mystery..but don't matter la, right?lol..anyway, how are you ya? still studying ah? at where now?

.........................................................................................................................


See..I guess it's a mistaken identity, yet again..How could they mistaken me as her and vice versa..It's so weird..However, this did not stop me from liking my name..I still love my name..Shi Wei is a great name that my parents have bestowed upon me..Although sometimes people tend to make fun of my name-Shi Shi ( baby's languange of peeing..), Wei Wei ( When you pick up the phone..Wei, wei, wei..or like a word-Wei=Oooii..), Shi Wei in Chinese ( Meaning-demonstration & 'jia jia wen rou'), I still find my name is special..Those exclamations are undoubtfuly annoying with disrespectful of someone of this name, but I just have to take it with a smile.. :) I STILL LOVE MY NAME THOUGH..Who are you to judge my name? I'm ME..I'm SHI WEI!! (,'')


0 baby monsters: