BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 19, 2009

E.M.O

Stil feeling super EMO now..Didn't talk to anyone since yesterday night..Didn't really have the mood and I was and am coughing like hell ( Couldn't sleep till 3/4am cause I was coughing my lungs out..Drank super lots of water and it didn't help at all..), throat is so itchy that I felt I wanna rip it off ( ate Lozenges but still no improvement..), still don't really have much voice ( need use so much energy just to talk..and it sounded like a guy's voice..and I can't even sing! ), feeling so dizzy and uncomfortable all over..No mood for anything~

Usually when I'm down, I need someone to talk to..I always share my feelings with people that I'm close with..I don't know whether some of them willing to lend their ears to me but when I see them I'll like 'Today, I bla, bla bla bla bla'...But this time, I choose to keep to myself, maybe not..I don't know what to say..I don't know what's got into me..Ohhh..I probably need some time alone and might feel better later..

I wanna go home and manja..need it desperately now..Wanna sleep on Ah Mi's lap..Ah Mi's loving acts always make me so pampered..Wanna talk to Ah Pa..Ah Pa's comfort words always melt my heart..Wanna manja with Ah Jie..Ah Jie's caring thoughts and acts always make me such a lucky baby sister..I'm so homesick~

0 baby monsters: