BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 8, 2009

24/7 is not enough..

Recently, things are getting out of the contol..With so many assignments+tutorials+
presentations+exam all come together at the same time, I just couldn't take the heavy tasks all at once..I just don't know how long could i hang on, hoping that all could be done on time-Have to force myself to finish all in the shortest time..Argggghhh..it's too much to bear..Just feeling a lil' frustrating for not being able to concentrate in doing anything..With so lil' time, i wish i could have more than 24 hours a day to finish my still undone tasks, all which requires lots of deep thinking into doing it..OMG! I'm feeling my head being squeezed-hope my screw don't loose off.. :X Meantime, gonna have a one day trip with my friends to relax my body and soul..Argggghhh..It's a much needed break!!




With so many things to do, how I can not pout my lips? Hmmmmm..

0 baby monsters: