BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 27, 2009

Praying hard...

HE always care for me no matter what happens..


HE always love me no matter what wrong-doings that I did..


HE always give me encouragement when I needed it..


HE manja his baby girl all the time..


HE always put his family before himself..


HE's always so supportive of US..


HE's always there for US..


HE's a GREAT MAN that I've ever met..


HE's the BEST Ah Pa I've ever had..


And I'm so proud to be your baby lil' girl..



P/S : Ah Pa, SORRY that I didn't go back on time to support you physically and morally..I felt so, so ( X uncountable times) not filial as a daughter..I knew that assignments with due date that's so soon and a field work could not replace the importance of you and yet I chose the other wise..And when you said 'It's Ok, I'll be alright' that makes me feel so guilty and terrible deep inside..It's your very first time under the knife and yet I'm not able to be there with you, hold your hands and said 'Ah Pa, you'll be alright'..I'M SO SORRY, AH PA! Deep inside my heart, I'll pray all the time for your smooth operation and speed recovery..I'm so gonna go back and be there with you till you're well enough..To hell with lectures and tutorials..I'm so regret now that I've chosen my studies over you..I'm going home very soon..Please forgive me.. :'(








DEAR GOD, PLEASE BLESS MY AH PA AND HOPE THAT EVERYTHING GOES WELL AND MAY HE HAVE A SPEED RECOVERY..

4 baby monsters:

chen said...

god in heaven..pls listen to this gal's prayer!bless her kind father to get recover asap...
shiwei...dun wori!as a dad..he will understand u and forgive u one :)

Shi Wei said...

Hey, thanks so much..With more prayers, hopefully my dad will recover soon..hmmm...I feel so terrible about it lo..I know he will..But it's my own guilt that's haunting me.. (,'')

贝壳·陈 said...

hey shiwei, don worry, ur dad will recover vry soon, cuz he has promised u that he'll be okay ma~
ga yao =)
uncle, take care!!

Shi Wei said...

Thanks, Sze..ya, hope he will.. * pray hard..