BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Sweetest Medicine Ever..

I was sick for the past week and am still the same, not very much improvement although I've consumed so much plain water and also medicine..Began to sick of the smell of the medicine and yet, I can't stop eating it for fear, I might get worst..At first, my body was darn heaty..Super hot inside..Then, I have sore throat..Then, I began to lose my voice ( I can't even pronounce a word properly, what more sing! Really sounds like a guy's voice and some people actually thought that I purposely talk like this..You think I nothing better to do ah? =.= ) And then I cough like hell every day ( Really suffering..Can't even talk much as usual and my throat is so itchy.. * Sigh ) And then I vommited all my food out ( This is the eewwwww part lo..Cough till vomit..I was sleeping on my bed and I coughed and coughed till I ter-vommitted on my bed! Yes, on my bed!!!! And also kena my blanket..And the floor..Luckily SL was not in lo..Hmmm..now no blanket to keep my warm~

The very first week where I couldn't stand it, I've asked some of my friend's favour to help me buy medicine as SL was not in and I only could think of those who have transportation..I'm so glad and happy that only 1/2 that's willing to help me out..Really appreciate it! And not to mention, those who are so damn busy with your own thing that I must have bothered you so much! * Sigh..These selfish acts really made me so irritated and disgusted that I felt what this kinda friends are for..But anyway, I can't force them to help me but just the thought of them saying 'I'm busy bla bla bla' when I really need those medicine to ease my pain that's made me so mad..





I've asked to buy 1L of Chrysanthemum, Panadol Actifast and Strepsils and I've got so many other stuff in return..The yummy tong shui, flu medicine and some herbs from China..
Thanks, Kian How and Shen Jie.. :)


I'm so delighted to drink this tong shui..


On bed for almost 24/7..


The medicine that I've got from Pusat Kesihatan UKM..



Still feeling so sick..



Ate bread everyday..My biggest achievement, I must say! Usually, I don't even wanna touch a bread..1 slice is already torturing what more 1 loaf..But I didn't really have choice..Eat till jelak already~



Bread!!! Made me feel like a bread-woman..




WENT HOME AND BE A MANJA BABY GIRL..

I was so homesick..So went home and manja..It feels so great! :)

I was thrown in a lot of medicine and nutritious stuff..Here is only part of it..
I've had 'Kuai Lin Kou', Bird Nest, Bird Nest Cough Mixture, 'Ku Cha' and etc etc..
See..love made me feels so much better..Luckily, I went home..




Home's bed..

This is the very first time that I've been this sick..And medicine made me feel like a girl from a lost space and I really can't stand the smell and the thought of swallowing them~ But it's the concern and love from everybody that I've managed to go through the sicko world..The medicine that felt so bitter is over-powered by the sweetness of all the caring thoughts and acts..Thanks to everyone who is there.. :) Hope I'll get well soon~

0 baby monsters: