BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Facebook..

Facebook is so IN now..It seems that most of the people have left the Friendster world and joined the Facebook world..No doubt, Facebook is fun, has more functions and games..It's really cool and guess what, we're all addicted to it these days..Ahhhh..A brand new addiction, I must say! I've Facebook account some time ago but I kinda neglected it cause I find it too complicated with lots of requests, gifts and buttons etc..However, this Facebook phenomenon has made me decided to explore it and give it a try..No regret, just having lots of fun with friends' updates and 'kepoh' here and there..haha..Commenting can never be easier..Friendster is like so 'lapuk' already..Even one day before exam also busy play Facebook..Ahhh..I'm officially addicted to Facebook!!




MY OVER-WHELMING RESPONSE OF A TAGGED PICTURE..


I've tagged my friends based on what I've think of them..I kinda loss count on how many people I've tagged..I guess around 20 people..All that got tagged is after I've thought critically and precisely..So, don't complain and argue la..lol..

And I didn't expect the response to be so over-whelming..I've counted, till date, there are 65 comments!! and all who got tagged's e-mails are already flooded with notifications from Facebook..Imagine 65 e-mails of all the same tagged picture..A lil' annoying, I know..I felt it too..haha..But I don't have choice..Can't do anything bout it, right? My buddies here are like using my comment space as chat box..lol..But it's fun..Keep it coming ya, guys.. :)

Here are the comments till date..Darn funny..Can't help laughing when reading them..And even if i read it again and again. it's still so humorous.. :D


Shin Wang at 01:03 on 03 March
tak tau chinese dun luan luan tag

You Tze at 01:06 on 03 March
Yii...Haha...so sweet =)N I dun care if u dunno chinese...its the thought that counts! Thanks for thinking of me! =D

Siu Li at 01:06 on 03 March
i translate 2 her ma..dun bully my roomate!!

Shin Wang at 01:08 on 03 March
siuli pandai makan..not me

Siu Li at 01:09 on 03 March
wei...is u!!!!

Ong Shi Wei at 01:10 on 03 March
Wang, i duno chinese i know how to see pics k..Chou Ah Wang always bully me cause i don't know how to read chinese..You ALWAYS EAT ngam you la..haha.. :P

Yuzi, haha..don't know wetha u know how to read also onot la..haha..but sure u c the pics u know rite? love~Siu Li, thanks..hehe..

Shin Wang at 01:10 on 03 March
is siuli pandai makan!!!!tag her pandai makan + tido

Ong Shi Wei at 01:12 on 03 March
Wang, tat day the Tzu Ching food all u sapu wor..don't say i say 1 ah..hahaSiu Li, although people always say u 'chia fan' but i know u didn't..innocent la u..pity, kena bully liao..dun bully my roomate!! she sleep more than eat..haha

You Tze at 01:12 on 03 March
LOL! I guessed the meaning...plus i recognised the third word. =)Haha...you guys are spamming my email inbox...=P

Siu Li at 01:12 on 03 March
cheh..shiwei wont listen 2 u :pwait me ask her tag u pandai makan + tido baru tahu!

Ong Shi Wei at 01:14 on 03 March
Wang, don't want la..u pandai makan, she pandai tidur..liddis baru ngam mah..hehe :P

Yap Yoong Ming at 01:14 on 03 March
tido!!!!

Ong Shi Wei at 01:15 on 03 March
Yuzi, i don't know..Just awhile, suddenly all the comment come together..funny la..



Siu Li at 01:15 on 03 March
heng!!siapa nak ngam v him wor..wait his fans kill me jiu cham lo ><
You Tze at 01:16 on 03 March
OMG!! Hahahaha.. fine..i'll just delete all the notifications from my email tmr.Have fun chatting peeps!! =D

Ong Shi Wei at 01:16 on 03 March
Ya, ya..I won't listen to Chou Wang..haiya..both of you..next time tag all la..lol

Siu Li at 01:17 on 03 March
You Tze,nice 2 meet u here ^^im shiwei's roomate

Shin Wang at 01:17 on 03 March
wei,ksl,itu ym n dd punya fan,n0t mine

Ong Shi Wei at 01:18 on 03 March
Yoong Ming, u tido la..we wanna chia yiu in exam 2mrw..haha.Siu Li, yalo..he so many fans..tarik balik my words..Sorry all Ah Wang fans, don't kill us pls.. :(Yuzi, haha..alright..we're just playing here..lol

Yap Yoong Ming at 01:18 on 03 March
siapa tu?sy mia fan?

You Tze at 01:19 on 03 March
Haha..nice to meet u too =)I'm shi wei's fren from sec school n high school =D

Siu Li at 01:19 on 03 March
yes,tsw,no nid explain 2 much..解释就是掩饰

You Tze at 01:20 on 03 March
Haha...gtg everyone =)

I've gotta mug for my paper tmr =/ ja~

Shin Wang at 01:20 on 03 March
hai you tze!!!!saja kepo

Siu Li at 01:20 on 03 March
kepo wang!

Yap Yoong Ming at 01:21 on 03 March
blum ckap lg siapa tu?

Siu Li at 01:21 on 03 March
no ppl wan choi u la..

Ong Shi Wei at 01:22 on 03 March
Ooooii..u all very kepoh ler..haha..anyway, meet my best friend, You Tze.. :)Yoong Ming and Wang also a lot fans..we cannot simply say..wait we kena tembak..haha..

Shin Wang at 01:22 on 03 March
kepo siuli, kepo my thing thg buat pe

Shin Wang at 01:22 on 03 March
i sleep dulu

Siu Li at 01:23 on 03 March
yala pig...good9

Sarahlynn Ang at 01:24 on 03 March
wats with the kambing on my bed??haha



Ong Shi Wei at 01:24 on 03 March
haiyo..u all think here is chat box ah..ah wang n siu li, both of u gaduh at msn la..haha :P sleep 1st lo, ah wang..gdnite..Kesian Yoong Ming..nobody wan choi him..u all so many fans sure u wan us reveal meh?

Sarahlynn Ang at 01:26 on 03 March
shi wei..i dunno cina...i saw manyak kambing..and i look like hantu..lol

Ong Shi Wei at 01:28 on 03 March
Sarah, that's like insomnia..read your blog recently..hmmm..count kambing before sleep lo..haha

Ong Shi Wei at 01:30 on 03 March
Sarah, i also duno Cina..but this sounds nice..haha..nola..cause i got roomate who translate chinese to me..hehe..hope you'll get over this insomnia soon..forget about kambing..think about stars.. :)

Sarahlynn Ang at 01:31 on 03 March
hahah..owhhh.....i tot dreamin of lamb chop..hahah

Ong Shi Wei at 01:34 on 03 March
haha..tat will be fine too..dream also tink of eating wait sleep also stomach growling..haha..

How Pei Chen at 01:48 on 03 March
wah..a while oni u all gaduh till liddat d ar?hahahha!i think shiwei wrong d lo!actually u,siuli and ahwang are all tam chiak and pig..nobody can fight with u all one..muahahaha!you tze..nice to see u here!im shiwei's buddy at ukm :P

How Pei Chen at 01:51 on 03 March
btw...why am i chi chu kuang??!!dun spoilt my image :P

Lee Kok Leong at 01:53 on 03 March
wahahaha...come on shi wei is that the only impression you have on me??

Ong Shi Wei at 01:56 on 03 March
Pei Chen, don't jealous la..aiya, u come too late..nobody wanna argue with u liao..all either sleep/wanna study liao..haha..Wah, say 3 of us liddis..where got spoil ur image? ngam u ler.. :Pwah Yuzi, my UKM buddies all wanna say hi to you..can be friends with them..they're all crazy and nice.. :)

Ong Shi Wei at 01:57 on 03 March
Kok Leong,hmmmmm...I only see LOVE in your eyes.. :P

Josie Ong Ai Ling at 02:05 on 03 March
hmm..wat u tagged me as?cant read mandarin, haha..XD

Ong Shi Wei at 02:07 on 03 March
Josie, tagged us as a gal who loves to do work..ahahaaa..always see you bz with work.. :P

Josie Ong Ai Ling at 02:08 on 03 March
oh..icic..haha..final year ady ma..wat 2 do..must work harder lo.haha..XD

Ong Shi Wei at 02:13 on 03 March
yalo..juz don't overtired yourself..jia yiu!! :)

Sarahlynn Ang at 02:15 on 03 March
weiii...my inbox banjir d lerrr...hahah

Ong Shi Wei at 02:17 on 03 March
hahahahaa..i think everybody who i tag da inbox also banjir..mine also..lol..all from facebook..lol..my frens la keep use here as chat box..should be no more liao kua..all pengsan liao..haha.. :O


Eng Pei Yun at 02:33 on 03 March
wei, shiwei....i not a gong1 zuo4 kuang2 la.....

Eng Pei Yun at 02:33 on 03 March
peik hwa is more busy then me ar.....

Ong Shi Wei at 02:43 on 03 March
Pei Yun, always ajak u go out u always say bz 1..say wan do assginments la, dis n tat la..ngam u la..Peik hwa always seen on hp with family esp mei mei..'bou chouk wong' ngam her la..haha

Candice Chong at 08:28 on 03 March
^.^ In love?!Haha.. YEs I am!

JiaChyau Chua at 09:59 on 03 March
wah...i m panda liao lo @.@

You Tze at 12:28 on 03 March
SHi wei: LOL! Your frens are all so nice huh? Haha...Jia chyau: Why are you panda? I tot I'm the one...=/And everyone: you guys really spammed my inbox!! lol! But nice meeting you here (altho not sure if i'll be that lucky in real life) =DHave a great day!!! =P

JiaChyau Chua at 12:59 on 03 March
cuz i burn midnite oil mah...sure is panda lo

You Tze at 13:01 on 03 March
Seriously? Got test is it? Jia you!!I also got...but i fell asleep around 3 =/ shuxx...



JiaChyau Chua at 13:10 on 03 March
yea....nex week test 2 start and assignment alot

Tina Ng at 13:18 on 03 March
why im tagged by shi wei ?? i seldom "boil porridge" :P

Janice Lee at 13:59 on 03 March
Good Afternoon, janice!You have 61 unread messages in your Inbox.*FAINTS*

Guang Yong at 14:46 on 03 March
haha..

Ong Shi Wei at 20:25 on 03 March
Candice : Ya..knew bout it..So sweeeettttttttt.... :)Ah Qiao : that's why i tagged the one ngam u..always burn midnite oil..take care ah..don't sleep so late.. :P JIA YIU IN MID EXAM!!

You Tze : Ya, since this early2 morning they treat here like chat box..lol..if got chance, will introduce them to u.. :) JIA YIU IN MID EXAM!!

Tina : Really boh? always see you 'pou chok' so soft2 and sweet2 at chantana's table..haha.. :P

Janice : I seriously no idea bout this..out of sudden got so many comments..my e-mail also banjir liao..the point that all comes from here is a lil' shocking..haha..Don't faint la..lol..Anyway, JIA YIU IN MID EXAM!! Miss u..huggssss... :)

Guang Yong : haha, means??



You Tze at 20:28 on 03 March
LOL! I hope so =) And u dun need to say 'JIA YIU IN MID EXAM' 3 different times de lor...haha...u copy-paste ar?

Ong Shi Wei at 20:33 on 03 March
Yuzi, haha..nola..type 1..no mah...must tell one by one mah..sincere a bit..hehe..

SzeSze Tan at 20:37 on 03 March
awww, i am workaholic?! lolx~~shall let myself enjoy more then!!(<--excuse to curi tulang!!) =D


Ong Shi Wei at 20:42 on 03 March
Sze2, hmmm..yala..cause always heard ''sze2 finish do the assignments and tutorials liao''..haha..so rajin!! haha..play hard n work hard=succesful lady..lol..anyway, JIA YIU IN MID EXAM!! :)

SzeSze Tan at 20:44 on 03 March
mwahahaha, they got wrong info la man! =phmm i wanna be a successful lady too!!!! sama-sama jia you lor, i knew u just had ur micro paper today,wish it was sap sap sui for u =D

Kevin Wong Miu Kee at 20:44 on 03 March
Of course she must be hardworking lah, look who is her assignment partner :PI'll just pretend i know how to read chinese and laugh. lol

Ong Shi Wei at 20:50 on 03 March
Sze2, haha..nola..i'm sure you are la..nolo..the micro paper sucks..i totally went wacko when i did it..i screwed up my paper.. :( ya, jia yiu together..Kevin, hello!! aheeemmm..i think u let her do all the work then u goyang kaki lo..right, sze2? juz joking ony la..lol..hmmm..i tag u as mr cool lo..u look very cool ler.. :P



SzeSze Tan at 21:25 on 03 March
*akem* miux, too much lar u!ahaha..shiwei, thanks for thinking highly of me =Dnvm nvm the final paper will twist ur result to a good one hehe~mwahaha i tagged kevin as the same thing too..due to special reason XD

Kevin Wong Miu Kee at 21:32 on 03 March
Lol, too much lah u two. Tagged me twice in the same thing

Ong Shi Wei at 21:52 on 03 March
Sze2, haha..are you happy to have him as your assignment partner? tel me la secretly..i won't tel anybody..hehe..lol..ya..hopefully final will be better.. :) ya, saw it..lol..he was like 'same 1 again ah? *sien tat kind'..hahaKevin, that's what we think about you cause you're liddat wor..can't blame us, right?hehe.. :P

Kevin Wong Miu Kee at 22:22 on 03 March
Finals twisted my results to a bad 1, how leh? lolI'm 'abit' slow when it comes to assignment dues :D

Ong Shi Wei at 23:05 on 03 March
Kevin, ehler..i always terbalik 1 mah..just as we opposite liddat lo..cold blooded VS warm blooded..hehe..Sure a bit not? Don't bully Sze2 ah.. :P

..................................................................................................................

I know I should have post up bout my Homestay programme..But the internet line is so slow and keep disconnect and I've lots of pictures to upload..Ahhhh..Too many things to write and too lil' time also..Gotta finish 3 assignments by this week..Can i make it? Better hope so..Will try upload soon..

4 baby monsters:

chen said...

cant imagine tat w were playing facebook de nite before our mikro paper >.<
dun facebook so often ah..face ur book!lol

Shi Wei said...

haha..it was fun..teasing each other..hmmmm..mikro 'wan tan' liao..cannot concentrate also la..haha..can't help if my hands are itchy.. :P

chen said...

haha!i oso cant help myself!someone please help us~

Shi Wei said...

tat's y lo..ahhhh..so addicted to it.. :0