BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 1, 2009

I'm back... :)

I'M BACK FROM HOMESTAY PROGRAMME AT KG. LONEK, NEGERI SEMBILAN..





~ I got tanned-planted paddy in the muddy field, went rounding around the village WITHOUT my umbrella!!

~ I took lots of pictures..Well, it's the usual me..lol

~ I catched fishes and chickens with my bare hands for the 1st time..

~ My blood was sucked dry by those nasty mosquitoes..My poor blood.. :'(

~ My level of spicyness has gone up..

~ I have great experience of Malay family lifestyle..

~ I have great foster families-not forgetting the cute kids who're active 24/7..lol..

~ I did some social work..

~ Tried to encounter my guilt of not studying for my next paper on Tuesday by bringing notes along but proved useless..

~ I gained weight-ate 6 meals a day!! And I didn't went and call my nature cause not used to it..Hmmm..my spare tyre is seriously bulging out ~~~

~ Happy to be back to finish my assignments and study for exam and yet at the same time, miss the serene and peaceful life in the village..

I'm so tired..Back to the hectic lifestyle..No more worry-free days..Ahhhh..I need a longer break after this..Will post up more about my homestay programme after my next paper.. :)

0 baby monsters: