BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My sweethearts..

Still digesting with my V-day and a very late CNY post? I am seriously..lol..and here again..My V-Day sweethearts..Just got these pictures ( Actually I kinda forgot about these pics..lol) and my hand started to feel itchy and here i am, blogging, yet again..haha..



Present to you....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My UKM sweethearts..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TA Da!!!!




Pei Chen, received L.O.V.E already should smile la..out of nowhere do this funny face pula..lol



Ahhhh..Just love to pose with the L.O.V.E..

A kiss from my roomie..Guys, don't jealous ya..lol..

Siu Li, nobody want you, i want you lo.. :P




I'm currently busy struggling between my studies, assignments and my trip..I'm kinda multitasking now..



Not enough sufficient time..This is my last post for this week.. (,'') * Going HOMESTAY this weekend..Yippeeee.... :)



I'm gonna miss blogging..






I'LL BE BACK..



STAY TUNE NEXT WEEK!!!

0 baby monsters: