BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Homesick..

After screening through my this semester's pack schedule, I'm so, so relieved that this weekend I'll be free and I'm totally gonna head for home..Haven't been back since after CNY..Miss home so much and especially Ah Pa, Ah Mi and Ah Chia Chu Pao..Yippeeeee...Feel like singing the song 'balik kampung, wooo ooohhh ohhh balik kampung'..lol..After finished 3 papers-Ekonomi Malaysia last week, Ekonomi Pencukaian last 2 days. and Pentadbiran Pendidikan paper yesterday, felt like I was in total mess..I didn't really study for these papers..Partly cause I'm so super lazy and partly cause those theories can't even enter my head after days of seeing them.. * Sigh..And to make things worst, these 3 papers all were like not exams at all..It's much more like a open notes exam..With no tight supervision, all the devils also came out already..Hey, everyone discuss and took a peak on the notes, I don't wanna miss out too..It's foolish to be honest and end up getiing less marks for a purposely loose supervision exam..And all these made me more lazy-have made my mind think that my next 2 papers on 3rd and 4th March are hopefully like this..But I think not!! So, gonna really work hard..Anyway, since next week I have no papers, and this weekend I'm going home, I'm totally gonna enjoy this weekend with my beloved family..



Ah Mi's B'day in December that's filled with Christmas and CNY mood..
Do Re Mi Fa...lol..


I'M GOING BACK HOME!!!!!!! :)

0 baby monsters: