BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy NIU Year..

I'm still very much in CNY mood especially after spending one week at home sweet home eating and enjoying to receive angpau..lol..This very year, we, who studies in local university got to spend more time (1 week) compared to last year which only 4 days..My fellow friends who study in S'pore got lesser time than ever with only 2 days off..Pity them..Anyway, I really enjoyed this year's CNY..




When I got home from UKM, I saw a lot of new stuff..


NEW ALTAR

NEW BAMBOO TREE

NEW BIG PLANT

NEW DEORATIONS

and

THE RED CLOTH..







All the new-new stuff at home..





I helped sticking red stickers to the fruits for praying purpose..





The cookies..Oranges..Temptation! Some of the cookies were half empty even before CNY..hehe



~EVE of CNY~ a.k.a 'Nian san serk wan'


Helping out in the kitchen to cook for the reunion dinner..I think the more I help the more slow it goes..So, Ah Mi and Ah Chia did an awesome job in cooking..Me just 'curi' eat lo..lol



The reunion dinner..and the nights after that is very much the same like reunion dinner..still so much food..yummy!!!



Ah Mi's mouth-watering soup..Can't resist to use a big spoon to drink it..haha


Ah Mi and Ah Pa-lovely couple


Ah Chia and I-cat and dog, piggy sisters..



Packing angpau..



And of course I can't miss the camwhoring session.. (,'')



1st Day..


Stayed at home the whole day..So just wore a sleeping t-shirt and short pants..



2nd Day..

Went my best friend, You Tze's house..


Met with a car accident-My poor baby was cracked in front but thanks to the kangaroo bar, it did saved her from being into the surgery room..Aih..It's my fault actually..Didn't press the brake in time..So sorry.. ( SL told me that she met with an accident too but different case and it's on CNY eve..Such an coincidence that we both made our poor babies in bruises..See the power of Amin twins..lol )



3rd Day..

Went visting around Malacca with MHS friends..

Miss the good old days..

4th Day..


Went Muar with family to Ku Ma and an old friend of Ah Pa's houses..Kinda bored as only the adult did the talking and Ah Chia and I were the listeners..


However, finally after 2/3 years, i stepped into this hometown of Ah Pa eating the infamous and delicious otak-otak and 'char sau fan'..



5th Day

Went MP jalan-jalan and went night sight seeing..





6th Day..

Relatives from Ah Mi's side came..House were packed with people..And it's super merry..

Will upload the pictures soon as my memory card encountered some problem..


0 baby monsters: