BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 9, 2009

The Modern Faces in Olden Bodies

Oooppsss..I totally forgot about cute pictures..I kept thinking of posting it with the CNY post but eventually, I totally forgot about it because the pictures were saved in different folder..Just got reminded by PC who see it using SL's handphone and she was like 'Huh, you all went without me.......'

SL and I went Sg. Wang and Times Square on that Sunday, one day before semester 2 opens..Went hunting for CNY clothes and they were really cheap and we shopped with much anticipation and dying of buying more..Due to budget, we limit our shopping. So, I bought 3 tops, a shoe, a bag, a belt and all these cost no more than Rm100..Yippeee..Darn cheap!

And so, we went Times Square and saw the decorations were kinda nice and there's something cute that attract us..I don't know what is it call but it's something that you need to put in your face into the hole and that body is of a cartoon/person..This one at Times Square was of a happy family from the olden days-'ku toi yan', like those that we have seen in the Chinese Hong Kong drama..There were only SL and I and we have to ask other shoppers to help us snap a few pictures..And it's so CUTE!




Liang San Po and Chu Ying Tai..hehe



SL, you should really think your potential to be a guy..
Cannot see your eyes liao la.. :P


The Zai Zai..
My eyes wasn't that big either..That day only.. :p


The Lao Po..Slim man..Pheeewwwittttt..


The filial Zai Zai and Lui Lui..Cute neh..lol

SUPPPEERRRR CCUUUTTTTEEEEEEE!!!! :)

0 baby monsters: