BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

CNY Part 2

I know, I know..This CNY post should be like last month's story..But I finally got these pictures as my memory card has encountered some problems..I'm still very excited about this year's CNY..Don't know why..Probably I finally snap some pictures compared to none in the previous years..Ya, none in my entire family who likes to take pictures as crazy as me..But hey, it's fun..Let's enjoy the pictures..



At Kota Laksamana..Some lighting displays..Cool!



Love this dragon..The most beautiful one of all..



Malay kampung house..


Butterfly!!


Sweet..


The replica Clock tower..



Love the lightings..




FAMILY GATHERING AT MY HOUSE

Every year, Ah Mi's siblings would come to our house for CNY family gathering. We don't really have open house but because it's a very special family affair, it's like a very huge family gathering and we're very delighted to be the host every year. Ah Mi has 5 siblings..

1) Tai Wu+ Tai Kau Mo=Ah Wai Chia Chia (+ Husband = Joey + Boy )+ Ah Mun Kor Kor (+ Wife)
2)Ah Meng Ah Wu + Kau Mo= (Ah Loong, Ah Theng, Ah Yoong, Ching2)
3)Tuck Hung Kau Fu + Kau Mo = (Ah Yan, Ah Sia, Ah Hon )
4)Kau Fu Chai ( + Kau Mo = Jian Xin + Jian Xen )
5)Mimi + Ah Cheong= (Ah Tung Kor Kor + Wife = Yau2, Ah Yee)+ (Ah Leong Kor Kor + Wife = Lek2,Girl), Ah Kit Kor Kor, (Ah Kuen Chia Chia + Husband=Boy)



So,you can imagine how packed is my house every year!! But it's fun..the more the merrier..As some of them I will only see them once a year or maybe more if there's gatherings etc..This CNY is a time for some family bonding.. :)





Beautiful and lovely Ah Chia..



The still-act-cute-and-young Me..haha..
My aunt said I looked younger than my cuzzies..(Aheemmm)..Well, they are all taller than me.. =.=




Yee Sang..



Lou Sang for the 3rd time..



Wish for the best!



Post only la..I'm not into it..sour2..hmm..



Ah Chia who loves to pose also..haha



The food..Don't see it's like a lot but it was finished..The first come first serve policy..lol


The lady behind the delicious and mouth-watering food..



Eat...



Eat Take 2..



He's just so adorable we can't help not taking pics with him..


So hard catch him face the camera..So naughty.. :P



Jian Xin a.k.a 'Tai Tau Chai'..Cute! :)


Love this pic.. :)




AND LASTLY...


The host of the big gathering..





Lovely Ah Mi and Ah Pa :)

0 baby monsters: