BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hope..



HOPE..

A hope to prove that I'm just who I am- a simple girl..

A hope to discover myself-my virtue..

A hope to change my bad demeanor-should have think twice..

A hope to find forgiveness for my evil straightforwardness-My mind speaks without sparing..

A hope to put a smile in everyone-before it's too late..

A hope to be a better person-a chance to prove myself..

A hope to be a more down-to-earth SHI WEI..-if this can please everyone..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

HOPE? As action speaks louder than words, I shall work hard on it and eventually, I shall be a totally new person..

As no human is perfect, I will strive hard and correct my totally wrench-wrecking gestures..

YES, It's The NEW SHI WEI that I hope will please everyone..

Please give me some time and the strength to the path that is filled with darkness..





13 baby monsters:

chen said...

hey..dun think so much k.Just do wat u think tat u shd do!dun change everythin in u..i doesnt wan to see a totally different shiwei..i wont noe who u are.So just try to be urself..gambateh ya!:)

Shi Wei said...

haha..nola..just gonna be more quiet and normal..think twice before i speak..nice to everybody..make everyone happy..it's the least i can do actually..cause i don't know whether i can do it or not..but i'll try really2 hard to kill off the stubbornness in me that's eating me up..hey, don't worry..it's juat a period that i feel i should have more self-control..i'll be fine..everyone will be happy too.. :)

贝壳·陈 said...

omg shiwei!
i hav the similar hope as u hav!
juz began to think of this few days ago..
be more quiet and normal..THINK TWICE before i speak..nice to everybody..make everyone happy..
tho i'm not so confident with myself..just a HOPE!!._.

Shi Wei said...

Sze, huh? really? what a conincidence ya that u hope the same too..well, i started thinking bout this after i've realizied that probably i've pushed myself so far that i didn't know where's my direction anymore..You know, sometimes I felt that I might be just me but others felt that it's a no good me..So, this prompted me wanna change so much.. :)

贝壳·陈 said...

hmm maybe it's like quite a frequent thing to appear in our mind at this age~ feel so tired when facing ppl, like sure got ppl complain bout my thing.. tht's why feel like talking less, talk less then less mafan =.=
tho ppl kept saying:dont mind what other ppl crtic!just be yourself..!
but it's hard to ignore lor..>_<
btw jiayou in midsems wo!

Shi Wei said...

Sze, ya..true..but human is imperfect..no matter how good you are, people tend to try and find your weakness..i just wanna be me..it's so hard to change..but i guess i did succeed in my very 1st step..just yesterday one of my friend asked 'why are you so quiet?'.. :) You know, usually i'm known as the most noisy one in the group..so suddenly i was quiet, people think that I have problem..but when i'm noisy, they said i was kepoh, i talked too loud till they wanna faint etc..i didn't know what should i do..no doubt, i'm super quiet when i'm sad etc..but this time, it's gonna be a more reserved and quiet Shi Wei..probably it's good for everyone..it's really tough to please people and forcing myself to be a new me.. *sigh~

Shi Wei said...

Sze, btw, i forgot to wish you good luck and gambateh in mid exams..lol.. :)

贝壳·陈 said...

yea yea,it's vry hard to be quiet leh!!(for me~)
u succeeded leh man!
every morning i tell myself BE QUIET TODAY! But then i really cant help talking >_<
but recently i'm a bit emo..among myself..the angel and devil kept on fighting inside my soul..
donno what to do lor, juz tell myself to concentrate more in studies..dont think so much ba!
it's really really tough to please ppl!! *SIGH!*
haha thx thx,goodluck!

Shi Wei said...

Sze, Haha..me 2..it's so not me..I would die not talking..I ended up talking also to Siu Li..lol..she kept said i sien2 and yesterday was her b'day i didn't wanna make her unhappy..then a few of my friends said 'don't care about others' like what your friends told you..at first, i was like 'hmmm..how can? i wanna make everyone happy..' Then they said 'but you not happy..' True also wor..hmmm..I'm so in dilemma..Well, I would probably change my mind of being quiet as many of them said they will miss the cute and bubbly Shi Wei..lol.. :P However, I would continue think twice before i speak and watch my speech carefully..then it's better..i happy, everyone happy.. *phew~ just a period of emo..I guess we'll get over it pretty soon.. :)

chen said...

hey..both of u!better dun be quiet la..frns around u all will be worry k?especially shiwei..u can try control urself.But pls dun be just-dun-wana-talk..wat i mean is just get noisy whenever u think u shd..even if shdnt,but u did it,den oso nothin wrong wat..we wont blame u!coz we noe tat it's just u..dun change because of wat ppl said.We were reli worried about u.And sorry if i had said somethin too tat make up ur mind to change to be more quiet.I oni want u to be happy & be a better person.But this is not de way..dun think so much ya!juz be urself :)

sze:
stop thinking of changing to be more quiet..this will oni made u suffer.U dun have de responsibilities to please everyone.If u are not happy,how u gonna make those who cares about u to be happy?

wish to see both normal shiwei & sze soon :)

Shi Wei said...

Chen, don't worry la k..it's very normal that we will feel emo in our adolescent years..and it just triggered me at this very period as probably i'm feeling kinda disturbed with the bad remarks..anyway, I'm feeling much better already but still need to control myself a lil' bit..I'm still me-the cheerful and bubbly Shi Wei..lol.. :P

As for Sze,i think she feels the same as me..She'll be ok soon..

Sze, we'll work hard and be happy and make others happy also ya? together-gether happy..isn't that wonderful? :)

贝壳·陈 said...

lol yaya peichen, no worry! this is just sth which happens internally =)
i'm sure both of us will eventually find a balance point where we feel good!
tho it's not a must to please everyone, but it's my pleasure if ppl feel happy bcuz of me =D

shiwei~jiayou yea!

Shi Wei said...

Hmmm..its the best if we can do that.. :) I'm totally out of this square box now thanks to friends miracle words and supports..So sweet..Stil maintaining the more positive side though.. :)