BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 2, 2009

Drowning..

I'm back in UKM after the one week CNY holiday..Felt myself drowning in assignments and tutorials, mid exams, some boring visits to the muzeum (totally lame with my age now..ahhhh..), planned outings with my buddies and the list goes on and on..

Came back UKM on Saturday night bringing back some CNY snacks and drinks, clothes that i've brought back to wash (was very busy) and Ah Bong's special dedication of one box of mandarin oranges for his Malay coursemates ( well, he said he need to stuff them so that they can help him do his work..Talk bout reality! )..I was pretty bored and could see so many lights still not on and the environment was super quiet and that totally freak me out..I'm not a very much home alone person and totally freak out in the dark..So my mind torched out some spooky stuff and well, I ended up drowning myself into work-Swept the floor (which is so not me..SL always complain of how seldomness i do housework..hehe), changed my bed and pillow sheet ( I was thinking it was dusty and would love to change to my favourite blue sheet..), bathed lil' piggy and chicken lil' ( These two babies of mine need to get themselves clean), washed my pencil case ( It has turned to some kind of dirty purple from sweet lavender), arranged my stuff on the study table ( really have a lot of stuff there..)..That's all..After that, on my laptop and turned on some music and tried to sleep.. Phew~

The next day SL came back..Could see her gaining some weight and getting dark..According to her, she ate too much ( Her Mama forced her finish all the food cause scared she'll be mal-nutrition when she's back in UKM..Poor girl..) till 'lao sai'..lol..PC was having some sore throat thanks to the mouth-watering peanut cookies..Music is sick cause of consuming too much 'rou gan'..And ME, i guess putting some weight as i couldn't really fit into my pants anymore..Gosh~ Wow..talk about eating non-stop and too much that we can bear..Mum's home cook food and CNY cookies..Who can resist?

Will post up some CNY pictures soon thanks to the lacking internet connection..~Sigh..

Nonetheless, I'm a lil' excited to be back and meet all my buddies..but all the times' up assignments?~Nah!

0 baby monsters: