BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Gong Xi Fa Cai

zwani.com myspace graphic comments


This Chinese New Year I'm looking forward to..


1) Receive lots of angpau (Money, money, money..)

2) Visit my friends ( no matter where are your houses, I'll hunt you down..haha..lol )


3) Eat a lot of mandarin oranges and cookies ( Hope I won't put on weight.. :P Now already 'curi makan'..hehe )


4) Eat lots of home cooked food ( Gonna miss Ah Mi's cooking when i'm back to UKM )


5) Meet my relatives ( some only meet once a year..)


6) Continue becoming the hyperactive baby girl in my house ( As usual..hehe..)


7) Sayang Ah Pa, Ah Mi and Ah Chia Chu Pao more..Muaaakkkksss ( Don't know when I'll be home after this..)


8) Try to do my assignments ( Man, I have one whole pile waiting for me..Ya, right! Like I'll do..Hope I can spend some time looking at it though.. )


Hopefuly this Chinese New Year-Ox Year can bring good luck, health and prosperity to everyone..


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

0 baby monsters: