BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 1, 2009

The start of the dark..Hopefuly it's the end also..

Another one year has passed..Time really flies so swiftly..I couldn't imagine what will lie ahead for me..I don't wanna think..I will just take what is there for me, hopefully for the better..I can face the obstacles..COME ON!! Hello 2009, i'm ready to take the challenge..

I've accidentally deleted all my pictures in my camera before i could even copy it to my laptop..My 300+ pictures of vacation in Singapore with my family were all gone..I'm super pissed off of myself..I don't know how my hand and brain didn't work accordingly and did the super big NO NO mistake..I blamed myself for the loss..All the memories captured are gone..How could i be so stupid? *Sigh~ Ah Pa and Ah Mi tried to console me by saying we will go again if i say i wanted to..but it's different..the feeling is different..The feeling of stepping into The Lion City for the '2nd' time..My very '1st' time was when i was in my mummy's stomach monitoring the city..The enthusiast me took pictures of every single thing and made everything captured as much as I could..But how much I say now also no use..It's all GONE..gone with the wind..only the sweet and fond memories are captured in my heart and head forever..with nothing to prove..just a piece of memory that i could remember til my brain finally overload and choose to let go..Argghhhhhhhh....I'm darn frustrated..Wish I could undone what i've did..No one could cheer me up..No one could understand why I felt so moody..Some people think it's just a small matter..Some people think that I'm too emotional..But YOU ARE NOT ME!! Yes, those are just pictures but it also meant something to me..I'm sorry but i need to vent my anger out :@#*^**~#$%^&&**%$E$#@@%&&&^%%%^*()_++&^%$#@@!#$%^&*(())_(*&^%$@!@$%&*()__(&^$#~~#%^*()_+_(**&&^%$$%&*()__+__(&()_++)(&*)_+~

But it stil doesn't make me feel any better..Argghhh..What an incident to start the year..Sueh man..Hope it doesn't make me feel sueh the whole year..I wanna go 'pai pai' and get rid of my bad luck...Say me superstitious or whatever..I definitely don't wanna start this year off with this bad luck and follow me the whole year..

P/S : Cheh hei, fai ti kuai kuai chau..Ngor tar lei ger sei yan sui hei ah.. Pai Pai..Tor cheh..Hei mong lei pou yau ngor..

Hopefuly it's the start and also the end of my sueh-ness.. (,'')

0 baby monsters: