BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 22, 2009

A brand new me..

A brand new year was celebrated with new hairstyle-a bob cut..It was counted as a daring move as this was the first time that i've cut that short and look rather IN..at first, i doubt myself will look nice with this hairstyle but as it grew a lil' longer, i feel it does suits me after all-better than my messy medium length hair..lol..


FROM THIS..



My messy medium length hair-that's why i always opted to tie my hair..
AND THIS..

Less messy..Shorter a lil'.. :)




AND THIS..


Hair grew long already..and after trimming, I LOVE it..Looks neat and nice.. *lol


TO THIS!

My brand new hairstyle-LOVE LOVE IT!!!


Well, there are many opinions about my new hairstyle..Some made me in cloud nine while some made me fell straight to the floor..lol..But most importantly, I LOVE IT!!! :)











0 baby monsters: