BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 5, 2009

The continue of my darkness..

Just got back last Saturday when i'm supposed to be back one week before that..But i never regretted it..Lectures were still like on holiday mood with lecturers not entering the class, or some even let us go in like 10 minutes..So might as why as i spent more time at home with Ah Pa and Ah Mi as i won't be back til Chinese New Year..Gonna miss them so much.. :(

Today is my very first day stepped into FEP after holidaying for 1 month plus (didn't really count)..I was pretty excited when i woke up despite dossing myself with flu medicine the night before and woke up feeling a lil' drowsy still..Siu Li was like 'Why are you so excited? (Yes..I still have to stay one room with her..But she insisted on separating our beds..She said that I'll molest her..~ Really beh pai seh..If i want also, i'd rather molest any guy rather than HER..lol..)..Really had bad flu last night..Imagine i sneezed non stop for a few hours..HAte that feeling..Made me so weak and darn irritating..I've told Siu Li that it's cause of my bad facing the door of our room and also the main door..She said i'm superstitious..But i've read somewhere that it's really bad feng shui to sleep on the bed with leg facing the room door..And also if leg facing the window..Man, i'm trapped..Both also made me feel sueh..I can't do anything..And yesterday, SL read bout my horoscope..Said i'll be in BAD LUCK THIS MONTH (hopefully after this month, my luck will change..better pray!) God, i can feel i'm still in the dark..Can someone help me??? Ohhh..

Ya, back to today..Now in computer lab waiting for SL and PC together with PY..Now K6 cannot online..Low signal..Torturing days began..Arrgghhh...So, i had my new haircut a few days before Christmas..and seriously, i look darn retarded with the fringe super short..Now, luckily it's long enough and my haircut seems to look better now..And it's a happy day..I've got praises for my new hairstyle..Whheeeee...And many other reactions..The very first day i came back, SL said I look funny and weird .. <> Yit Lin said 'Not bad and cute'.. < :) >..Kak Dilah from far in her room was shouting 'Eh..Rambut baru..' < :) > Peik Hwa and Pei Yun was like 'Oh..new haircut'.. < (,'') > Today, when SL, PC and I reached FEP, Meng Hui from far was like shouting "Shi Wei!!!!!" and she told me i look cute..< :) > ..SL was jealous cause she only called me.. < :P > Bao Yen and Mei Mei said "This hairstyle suits you..Look nice' <> And Guang Yong was like trying to touch my hair and said 'New haircut wor..I also wanna change hairsyle la..' < :O >

Will post up my pictures of my new hairstyle soon.. COMING SOON!!

Just now, I've been told that somebody was angry because i was trying to cheat her to go some kind dinner..Hey, come on la..I was on medication last night and typed wrongly..Should be forgiven right? Damn..She should have ask me about it before going around and tell people..Just ter-reverse my sentence..And i've already said 'Sorry' what else you want? Think you very great izit til i so desperate need to cheat you to go a rm20+ dinner? Perasan!!!!!!! I can always find somebody else la..'Beh bin!!!!!'I already in good mood wanna spoil my day..&^&*^(()*&%$#$#@^*()()(*%%$@#@$%^&&&*(&%^%^$#@#!!!!!!!

0 baby monsters: