BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Brain shutdown..

Have been in a one month holiday..suppose post up a few posts but they were all hanging halfway as uploading the pictures take like forever..too many pictures and too lil' uploader available plus inconvienient system that it has..have to drag all the pictures one by one and imagine i had nearly hundreds of pictures to drag, i feel tired and lazy and just left it as it is till i have the mood to drag it..

Suppose to be back in UKM but still on holiday mood-shake leg at home and my brain rot already..Will be back when i have mood (kidding! The answer will be 'I won't want to go back')..After resting and had 'power failure' for sometime, i told myself i have to drag myself up and go back to where life is suppose to be..STUDY!! Argghhhh...Can someone rescue me? I need a break! Seriously a break..After enjoying some vacation, i don't wanna stop..I don't wanna force my brain to function..BUT i just have to..Brain, oh Brain, please kuai kuai la.. (.'')

0 baby monsters: