BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 12, 2008

The very last day..

My very last day of in Amin and also UKM, i had PPP paper and then straight went to help a.k.a mess (haha) around for Recyling Programme under Tzu Chi Society in Amin itself and then headed back to home sweet home.. :)

I'll reveal a lil bout the Recyling Programme as i'll post more detailed one bout it soon..
Several of us-ME, Siu Li, Pei Chen, Jia Ling (suppose Jeet Ling..sorry), Jia Yen, Sin Yen and one more i forgot her name (so sorry..) went to the 3/4 Block K6-E,F,G,H,J,K,L,M,R,Q and K5C&D to collect items for recycle purpose-papers, glass, aluminium etc..I cannot imagine how we managed to go up and down the blocks with all the items, which we carried with our bare hands and limited womenpower (lol)..


And not fogetting the guys, which i didn't have their pictures ( yes, i'm the camera women for the day.. * proud..and i only took the pictures in the girls' blocks..but the guys were in the guys' blocks..too bad lo..) and under some special request by Mr Music, here were the guys who had helped up during this programme and ran up and down (ahheeemmmm) the guys block : Mr Music aka Ying Ngiap, Dong Dong and Ah Wang..


P/S : Chou Music, satisfied mah? lol..nola..sorry for forgetting the guys actually..i only thought of the girls wor..lol..you reminded me..you all have contibuted also..haha.. :)







Jia Ling ( Mr Music corrected me 2 times : 1) Jie Ling 2) Jeet Ling (the correct one..sorry ya, Jeet Ling..) with a bottle plastic..



Siu Li trying to show she can take a lot at one time..lol



Pei Chen with the newspapers..



The jia jia in red (I forgot your name, so sorry.. :( ~ )..See she so thin also can carry so heavy stuff..



Sin Yen : Is there a laptop inside? lol..



Jia Yen Jia Jia The Driver..


And ME..playing or working? lol..



After 3 hours, we finally call it a day..We had collected so much than we ever expected..Bravo! "Xin ku" everybody le..(so Chinese-ted)..And we were so tired and hungry!


The aftermath of the Recycling Programme-ITCHY the whole body.. :( My body is sensitive to dust and dirt..

* The pictures can't really show due to the lighting and blur..




Due to old newspapers, i think..



Argghhh..both hands also 'kena'.. :(


My neck, face, everywhere..darn itchy and red..

SORRY, BODY CAN'T SHOW!! haha



After bathe, 'shu fuk sai'..not so itchy anymore..



AND THEN.....


WAITED FOR MY PARENTS TO FETCH ME GO HOME!



The stuff that i wanted to bring home..Like shift house..A lot more stuff in stor..



AH PA AND AH MI ARRIVED A LIL LATE DUE TO HEAVY RAIN..


AFTER THAT..


CARRIED ALL THE STUFF TO THE CAR LO..


MY super heroin in action..


MY super hero in action..


Pose so smart..lol..


I'm so ready to go home..never been this happy..phew~


All my stuff fully occupied the bonnet and half of the back passengers' seat..I had to squeeze!



Then Ah Pa and Ah Mi knew i haven't eat..so they dropped me at Seremban Rest Area to buy KFC..


I was darn pissed off at the KFC outlet a.k.a KFC EXPRESS! Let's see why..




At first when i saw this "Layan diri?" at the door, i never really paid attention..And it's kinda weird..




The board stated "SELF SERVICE and its instructions" put so high up and quite small as if people can see..duh~!


Larger view of the "SELF SERVICE" board..



Ah Mi and I was not aware of this board..So we went right up to the counter and wanted to order like we used to but there were no menu and all we found was a board that pasted all the nutritients of the food..And there's this KFC employee(An Indian girl) in the counter looked at us though we stood there for quite some time and chit chat with her colleague! after some time, she told us "It's self serive" with the face as if someone just slapped her..Heng~!

And guess what? there were no price tag at the "SELF SERVICE" counter also..all they put were numbers instead of price tag..I wonder what's the use of the number since it's self service..

So i was trying to choose what to eat..There were burgers that were wrapped but no tag stated what burger is that, only number..Sigh~Then i looked quite long..That darn irritating girl suddenly popped out her face from the inside and kept repeating 'Miss, what do you want miss? Just tell me, I'll help you take', "Miss..Missssssssssssss....Missssssssssssssssssssssss"..'Miss, what do you want?..KEPT REAPEATING FOR 3-4 TIMES..The I was like 'I'm not deaf la..Say already self service what..I'll take myself la..Let me look and think longer will die is it? (In my heart).. ~ Pissed off


This is the 'yong shui' KFC employee..Actually didn't wanted to put her picture in my blog (really pollute my blog only) but let everyone see her stupid face..

The idea of KFC EXPRESS-SELF SERVICE is not bad actually but the implementation is worst than ever..I was not the only one who went straight to the counter and looking blur..The customers after me were all like that..And for the stupid and poor service that employee gave, have to give service tax somemore..WTH~!

SPOIL MY MOOD LA THAT STUPID GIRL!!!! I've never scolded anyone stupid before..And she deserved this..Wanna eat the chicken also feel cannot swallow..ARRGGHhhhhh....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

REACHED HOME! :)

Ah Pa helped unloaded stuff in the car..

Thanks Ah Pa and Ah Mi who helped me to shift 'house'..so tired after that..ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

0 baby monsters: