BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Dark Period, Yet Again!

Well, again..My life cycle now is on the dark side..It made me feels so sick of everything..

1) My lappy's wireless seems to have problem ( I think need to enter hospital again~ Now using SL's while she's having fun outside)

2) My handphone is something wrong also ( can't send and receive SMS recently..I don't know why! *Sigh )

3) I've lost my voice due to sore throat ( I guess I got sick cause I was over-exhausted these days due to the overload assignments+presentations+exam..And IT'S GETTING EVEN WORSE now~ Before this, has asked several friends' help to buy medicine cause I really cannot tahan already but only one/two willing to help..felt like those 'busy' friends are worst than enemy..If I'm helpless, I don't even need to ask your help at the first place, right? I know I am so 'ma fan' to you..It's so hard to ask for a favour even from your own friends..WTH! Anyway, really appreaciate those who are there to help me out and concern bout me..Well, I'm not there for some sympathy cause I'm sick and helpless..I'll try not to 'ma fan' anybody..)

4) I seem to be lost (My buddies went to sing karaoke for three (or maybe forth..not sure..) continuous week plus today also..and yet, each time, I cannot follow them..I was rather frustating actually..Each time there seems to be something that stopped me from joining them-dancing, discussion, meeting..And they said my schedule is so pack that they can't wait for me! Well, I admit it..Like I have choice lo~ *Sigh.. And when they told me how much they enjoyed it and how each person has their own style of singing and what funny stuff they did, I was thrilled to hear all this hilarious story that I've missed and yet, I'm a green eyed monster at the other side..My desire to join them sing karaoke this semester might be lost in the wind-I don't think I have the time even in April and by the time I wanna sing, they already bored of it..What to do? Today I maybe can join them but I has lost my voice.. *Sigh..My luck lo.. )

5) My menstrual is here (Adds to my sickness..As usual, or maybe sometimes, it make me bad mood..)


I'M SO SICK OF EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm so sick that I need to find some comfort at home..I'm so glad that I'm going home this week..It's some comfort from my family that I need..I don't know what seems to be getting me, but I feel like I'm angry with everybody and feel that I need to be alone at this moment..I think if I were to talk to anybody now, I might lose my control and make things get worse..Hmmmm...Began to think that I think I should not ask people's help anymore..Cause if it's my friends especially closed ones, I'll feel even worse if they reject me cause of some so-called reasons..Damn dissapointed with everyone right now..Why when I feel I wanna be good to everyone and I think I've made effort on it and no one seems to appreciate? I don't need any return of kindness or whatsoever..I need some sincerity..But those selfish acts make me feel so, so disgusted..Sorry, but this is the period that I can't control my emotions properly ( My brain is hair-wyred recently due to over-exhausted..)

Arggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........I'm so emo now!!!
$#*&^%$##@@%^&*(())*&^%$#$%!$%&**()&^%$$#@@!$^&*^%$$~~~!!@@##$%^

0 baby monsters: