BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday blues..

Yesterday went PTSL again..A lot improvement,I can say..Usually can't really concentrate there lo..I don't know is it the lightings that don't soothe my eyes or what but I tend to not able to see the words on my notes clearly, like as if the lights were so bright that is bothering me so much..And I kept doing other things like read the newspaper, looking blank in the sky or sleeping ( Arggghhh..Chou OKH kept tease me bout this.. :@)


[ PTSL ]

Camwhoring to distress, again! haha.. :P

Saw SL behind me? The serious look in her again..lol..


My signature pouty lips :@


I have pic with PC but she didn't want me to upload it..She said she wanna have some privacy wor..Respect her decision lo.. =.=''


Then came back from PTSL, went Bilik Sumber Melor, Amin..Thought wanna read newspaper there since it's air-conditioned and I needed some rest after climbing a flight of stairs..Mana tahu......When I took the newspaper, which was hung on a newspaper hanger ( Whatever it's called..), I heard 'pphhiiiaaannnnnhhhhhhhh' and I saw water coming from the other side..I was like 'What the.....' And I was blur for a moment of what's happening and I saw two Malay gals were looking at me and uttered 'huuuhhhhhhhh'.. I was like ' Alamak..Ter-drop people's coffee'..I asked 'Is that your coffee?' And one of the gals said 'Yes' in a non-polite manner..I said 'SORRY' anyhow..Then they were looking at me and the coffee as if indirectly asked me to do something bout it lo..So I went cafe and took lots of tissue and a plastic bag and sucked all the spilled coffee that's on the carpet lo..And guess what? They were just standing there looking at me lo..I was in disbelief because it's not my fault in the first place..Who asked her to hang her packet of coffee on that newspaper hanger? As if la people will see there's a packet of drink there!!! And I looked so stupid like that, helped her to wipe all the coffee and she didn't even say thanks and I even said SOOORRYYYY some more! WTH!! And my hands smelt coffee for a few hours..Shit la the gals!! Horrible people who don't even have the courtesy to help me though it's not entirely my fault and have the guts to look at me one kind as if I've kill somebody or something..Arrgggghhh..Civilized people won't count so much so I just left the room feeling totally NOT SUANG!

[ K6R 104 ]



I looked so pale and SL kept ask me whether I was ok..I am!

Those eye bags are so deep~ :/




Totally flunk my paper today..EKA?!!! Damn...All the 40 objective questions need to think deeply and imagine where the curve will move and what will it affect etc..Total torture to my brain!! Subjective questions were harder than I thought lo..But well, I'm relieved that it's over..Left 2 more papers..Can't wait for it to finish.. * Feeling so desperate =.=


WENT AND PLAY TABLE TENNIS WITH MUSIC..

To be continued...

----------------------------------------------------

I'm back from table tennis..


Tired man..Music was so funny..I thought he knew how to play..And he kept saying I don't know how to play, I missed the ball, I didn't hit properly etc like an expert like that lo..He didn't realize he talked with who, man..lol..Anyway, I just let him be la..But at times, I was rather annoyed and I smashed him kao-kao and let him chase the ball..hehe..So cheeky of me..lol..And he gave me a short tour around the Fakulti Kejuruteraan which is fully air-conditioned indoor which is so COOL..Why la FEP so hot?? In FKEJ, you don't have to go in the lecture hall or any room to get the cool air, just step into the faculty and you could feel so cooling already..I'm jealous of Engineering students lo~ With the heat nowadays, they can totally not sweat just walking around in the faculty from lectures to lectures..And we, kept have to wipe our faces with tissues and drink lots of water to dehydrate~



Look at the table tennis table!

I'm so amazed as the table can still be used though the legs were broken..And they use the wooden tables to support it..How creative! lol..


Closer look..Asalkan can use can already la~


The professional table tennis player..Wakakakaka..Act only la..Play so lame~

Ignore the guy behind me..He was playing using the table beside ours..I didn't want him in this pic ler~


P/S: Wanna go bathe liao..hehe..And then have a nice, good sleep or maybe Facebook-ing..haha.. :P

0 baby monsters: