BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Counting days~

Just finish packing some of my things in the living room..And cleaning and clearing some of the stuff on my table..Can't really pack much as I still have two papers..But those stuff that I don't need to use are already in the box..Gonna keep it in the store till next semester..So many things!! Gonna shift again! This is like my 5th time shifting the stuff out of kolej lo..This also haven't include another 5 times of shifting in..Feels like a nomad..lol..And I can't really pack my stuff in room as SL was sleeping and I didn't wanna wake her with all the noises..So, gonna continue pack tomorrow..Housemate, Chantana just came back and I told her that I've pack my stuff, she was like 'Yameh? Like no difference only..' =.= Oklo..At least it's least messy compared to weeks before..hehe.. :P Gonna get rid of all the books and notes that I don't wanna use already..Sms-ed my direct junior, Kim Yen and asked him to help me clear all the books and notes! hehe.. :)


My messy table..This was like 10% of the mess only lo.. :P


Recently, I've been practising Chinese songs, particluarly S.H.E's songs ( My fav) so that I could sing with my buddies on Thursday ( We are like two world lo..They always sing Chinese songs and I always sing English songs..But we still have fun anyway)..Yup! I'm going to sing K with my buddies..This is actually a post-exam celebration but for me, IT'S NOT! I have an exam on Friday, MY VERY LAST PAPER! Freaking annoying! I don't care..I'm gonna join in the fun too..I don't wanna miss it~ I can't stand when my buddies go and have fun and I have to struggle like mad in the room..This is so frustrating~ My last paper is an elective subject, I'm pretty sure that it'll be just fine..So, Ya, I'm gonna SING TIL I LOST MY VOICE..Wohhoooooo..Just kidding..I'm sure we all will have fun since we won't be meeting each other for 2 months ( Semester break )..


When I get high, I'll be like this..lol..

Haven't see when I stand and jump on the sofa..hehe.. :P



Oh ya, I almost forgot bout this..The 'matured' looking metal watch that Ah Jie Chu Pao bought for me..hehe..I haven't seen and touch it in real but I've got a glimpse of it since Ah Jie Chu Pao was pretty excited and sent me some pictures of it..I totally LOVE it..I just told her that I want a Casio metal watch since I don't have one..My other watches are those sporty look kind..And she really went and get me one..See, I'm a spoilt baby sister..Thanks, Ah Jie Chu Pao...Muakkkkssss...I didn't tell her which model that I wanted and she chose it for me..She knew my taste~ Since I wasn't there in Singapore when she bought it, she called and asked me which colour I would prefer-blue or pink..Blue with a butterfly design, Pink with a rose design..And so I chose BLUE which is my favourite colour and I love butterfly..And it turned out to be matured and cute at the same time too..Totally my style! :)



Ah Jie's Love for me that's so great..


Aren't the butterflies cute?

I told Ah Jie Chu Pao that one of the butterfly is HER and the other one is ME..Sweet~ :)


I'm gonna flaunt you off at Sg. Hehe.. :P

Can't wait to go back and try on it.. :)


P/S : Just had a cup of milo and some biscuits for my dinner..Suppose to study for my next two subjects..Totally no mood for it..My heart is holiday-ing lo..( Curi PC's line..haha)..And I felt myself in holiday already..Always feel like this for the last-last papers..Can't wait for exam to finish..A few days more..3 more days exactly.. * Pretty excited..

0 baby monsters: