BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Packing+Studying...

Continued my packing today..Put those clothes that I don't wanna or gonna wear in the luggage bag..Looks like nothing but heavy, boy..And got some stuff that can't pack first-Face care stuff and daily necessities..Anyhow, have to wait till finish exam only can pack 100%..Now just 50%..Put a few boxes in the store already..Still haven't feel the lethargic mode like the previous semesters..Probably I haven't really pack fully yet..Arghhhh..I dislike shifting here and there..If once or twice still OK but 14 times ( Till graduate) shifting in and out is so damn annoying!

Suppose to study for tomorrow's and the day after tomorrow's papers..But still no mood..Really 'cham' la..I'm already holiday-ing ( Self proclaimed some more.. =.= )..Argghhhh..Gonna force myself anyhow since my previous papers didn't really do well..Gambate!!!

PC is going to Cheras Pasar Malam today..SL and I can't afford to go since we're still struggling with our paper..And I still have my sense of awareness and importance since I'm sacrifising tomorrow to sing K, so I've to let go pasar malam tonight..Like 'kos lepas' lo..And I can't be so greedy to keep have fun and put my studies aside..So, I'm pretty 'pui fuk' myself cause nobody can stop me from doing anything except myself~ This is what I call 'self-control'...hahahahaha.. :P Lame~ Must be siao already..Faster over la.. * Very desperate already..




Just some random pic..


P/S : Just a short post..No mood for blogging again...Countdown : 2 more days..Yeah!!!!

0 baby monsters: