BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Miss Planner..

Well, something came up..The Amin gang ( ME, SL, OKH initially..) thought of going holiday together..Actually it was just me and SL at first ( We are seriously rotting at home..EAT, SLEEP, EAT, SLEEP :P )..Then came OKH who said he wanna go somewhere for holiday and PC followed suit after that..So, OK..We came up with Langkawi..And out of nowhere, I was assigned ( Cheh wah..) to be the organizer of this trip..Actually I'm used to all this planning and stuff but I'm lazy at times..And the problem is to get people to go lo..Those nerve-wrecking Amin guys can make people vomit blood..Just ask whether they wanna go for a trip mah they'll be like questioning non-stop-who, what, where. when etc etc..Then even if you answer all the questions already, they'll like 'Think first la', 'See who got go', bla bla bla..Si beh po po ma ma worst than gals la..Not like ME, SL and OKH who Ok, 'jiu' OK la.. :) And some are taking industrial training ( LI) and some are working part-time..So, I'm not very sure if we could gather people to go for this trip or not..Then we were like thinking at least get 5 people..Ngam-ngam fit a car..But still waiting for response.. =.=

So, we planned to go next week since after that week those who take 3rd semester will be busy with their finals..I searched online for all the info-accomodation, transportation, places of interest etc and most important is THE BUDGET! Since time is restricted, I did research in one day till 5am yesterday ( I even had headache cause I've to choose where to go and counted the budget over and over again and to make sure it's REASONABLE since all of us are still students..We don't wanna burn a hole in our pocket just for a trip...) and finally sent out the details to the Amin gang ( minus those who took LI and working)..Cause I need to know how many people confirm going and need book for rooms and some tours around Langkawi..Well, I have to say that I may not be a professional planner but I've planned for this 3 days 2 nights trip all by myself *Proud..hehe..Not sure whether they will be satisfied or not but I AM! lol..Too early to tell actually..Now we just have to freaking FIND PEOPLE TO GO! (,'')

BTW, I've sent my baby lappy to the shop since it's already Saturday and my mind was filled with this vacation thingy rather than baby lappy's sickness ( Sorry~ :S )..Well, a 'pariah' lil' techinician like me will just delay the recovery time so I say leave it to the pro can? :D Hopefully, it's not that costly though..


Planning..Scribbling all the infos..

P/S : There are a lot of pics waiting to be uploaded and to blog about..Hopefully by next week, baby lappy is in the pink of health again.. :)

0 baby monsters: