BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mum's Day + Wesak Day

I should have posted this post quite long already..Pictures all uploaded a few days ago but haven't type in anything..No mood for blogging after the previous post..

Anyway, for Mum's Day, Ah Jie got a Mother's Day card and I got a bouquet of flowers for our beloved Ah Mi..It was quite rushing lo..I finished my last paper on the 8th and got home the same day..Mum's Day was on the 10th but we celebrated on the 9th since Ah Jie came back from Sg. and she needed to go back on Sunday..Then I just decided to go Sg. on the 10th..Flowers that I've ordered and helped Yuzi to order also were supposed to arrive at our respective houses on the 10th..Since I'll be going Sg. on the 10th at 7.30am and I couldn't see Ah Mi's happy face ( I assume la..haha.. :) Which really she was with all smiles lo.. ), I decided to ask Uncle Patrick ( Ah Pa's friend who owns a flower shop ) to send the flowers on the 9th before we go out for Mum's Day celebration at Enliven Restaurant..


Sweet..Lovely carnations..


See..She's so happy posing..lol..


Ah Mi and I..Love you..Muaaakkssss...


Lovely couple..


At Enliven Restaurant..

Have to RESERVE cause it's so good business..


One happy family.. :)


My lovely and beloved Ah Pa and Ah Mi..


My piggy Ah Jie.. :)


A kiss from precious daughter..Muaaakkssss..


Another kiss from pampered baby daughter..Muaakkkssss..




Ah Mi..


She always love me no matter what I did...


She always forgive me for my wrong doings..


She always pamper me..


She's always there for me..


She's willing to do her best for my happiness..


Because of her, here I am today..


Ah Mi, YOU ARE THE GREATEST MUM ON EARTH..I LOVE YOU ALWAYS..Muaakkksssss.. :)



................................................................................


This is the 2nd year that I've missed out the Wesak Day procession due to my finals..This year I managed to come back ( compared to last year which I was stuck in UKM still.. ) but I didn't managed to join either..I was too worn out for not having enough sleep the day before and with all the shifting from UKM to Malacca, I couldn't even wake up from my bed..To tell the truth, ever since I entered UKM, I rarely step into Seck Kia Eenh temple anymore..Compared to last time where I went every week for Sunday service, taught the children Dhamma Class and sometimes used the library to study..So ya, I often went there..A week a few times because it's quite near my house..But now I only went there once a year, for Wesak Day! And seriously I feel so weird..A place where I feel so familiar and close suddenly it's so foreign already.. =.= I could hardly find the time to go there..Coming back for just 2-3 days makes me wanna stay at home all the time minus outing with friends..It's just a reason that I could find.. :@



Beautiful lightings..


Lit the joss sticks to 'pai pai'..


I miss this place sometimes..


Pray to the Lord Buddha..

May all be well and happy always..

Sadhu, sadhu, sadhu.. ( Sanskrit )


Blessings by the monks and tying the string..


Offering of flowers..


Names of those who donated..It's for blessings..


Candle light..


A lantern outside the hall..


I suddenly miss those times where I used to be so devoted to this temple..My temple friends, naughty Dhamma school children, caring uncles and aunties, library and definitely the Wesak Day mood! Argghhh..I miss everything that lies in Seck Kia Eenh temple! :@

0 baby monsters: