BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 18, 2009

Baby Lappy is sick..

Yesterday I was watching movie- Sei Tai Ming Po ( I know..This movie came out like so long already..I've watch it over and over again cause it's very nice..) till 3am at my living room then I decided to shift my baby lappy to my room and continue watch it while lying on my bed..Don't know why after shifting it my whole screen black out..I thought maybe ter-press something when shifting it so shut down and on again..At first, it was normal..But after a few minutes, black out again..I feel weird lo..Just minutes before that, it's normal then suddenly like this..So I tried over and over again, kept the same thing happen lo.. :( So, today I tried again..Thought maybe miracle will happen or what..STILL THE SAME!! After on a few minutes, then black out already..So, I ruled out that maybe there's virus attack lo.. :'( I don't wanna reformat my baby lappy..So many stuff inside..My precious pics..Documents..Softwares..Arggghhhhh..Though can back up but so ma fan lo..Gonna send my baby lappy for check up this week to see what's wrong..Hopely can faster solve it lo..I'll be happy when baby lappy is healthy..Then I can continue my blogging..My Sg. trip post have to postpone lo since my pics all inside my baby lappy.. :/ MY BABY LAPPY IS SICK, yet again! :@

P/S : Blogging using house desktop..Gonna miss using my baby lappy for few days or maybe weeks.. :@ Hope can post up Sg. trip sooner..

0 baby monsters: