BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 2, 2009

A day at PTSL..

After some Tzu Ching recycling programme yesterday at Kolej Ungku Omar and Kolej Rahim Kajai, which I decided not to go this time after Amin's because i had red spots and itchyness all over me ( I guess it's cause of the dust and not-so-clean items..I used to be a not-so-skin sensitive person..But ever since I entered UKM, whatever sickness also came along.. *Sigh ), it's time to really STUDY! Anyway, I went to 'fen lei' (distribution) of the items follow its material-glass, plastic, paper etc and kinda feel the itch a lil'.. * Gonna blog bout it with other Tzu Ching activities later..

And also was busy Facebook-ing with SL, Pei Chen, Mandy, Sin Yen, Jeet Ling and Ya Mei..Kept comment here and there like as if it's a chat room like that..haha..SL kept saying she's a DEVIL and kept saying those undevil stuff~, Mandy was like a protestor lo and kept deny that he's Mandy but at times admit it unknowingly..lol.., Sin Yen kept side ME..hehe..thanks, Ya Mei asked me changed my profile pics which looked so emo and there I upload a cute pic of me with my new, bling white cap..hehe.., Still can see Jeet Ling on her soft side and we all were as if like in oral war lo..'Senior citizens' ( You know who la..Just in case still don't know-Chia Yan and Mei Jiun ) said that they'll try and active in Facebook and gave them some time..Sure~ By that time sure got other stuff that we'll indulge in already la..lol..

As Mei Jiun said : Must STUDY, Tzu Ching ah..So, we went PTSL today lo..Wah, so 'kuai'..Nah~ Planned it yesterday night and she said it this morning so it gave me a reason to show her how Tzu Ching-ians we are..lol..So, as usual the 3 of us lo-SL, PC and ME...I didn't really study much lo..But still got some entered my brains..I was kinda sleepy cause couldn't really sleep yesterday night, i don't know why! Then helped OKH photocopy some EKA notes and we chatted awhile..And then he passed me some tutorial answers that I didn't have cause I was absent from class when I accidentally fell asleep on my table ( Luckily no saliva lo..) ! And he sms-ed and asked me to study and don't sleep too much.. :@ And he happily went and watch Wang Lee Hom's concert with 33 and friends~ WLH so 'suai'! And I woke up already lo but can't concentrate much so my usual habit-Camwhoring la abuthen!!!!!! hehe.. :P


Studying or sleeping?!

Like one Ah Po trapped in a gal's body..lol..

Flaunting with my new Stars jacket and spectacles~ :)

Still don't wanna give up on camwhoring~


SL super serious..

PC who's serious too..Studying their major subject..


Everyone is SO SERIOUS Except ME!


And I just woke up an hour ago..Feel not right all over..And having some HEEADDDDDAAACCHHEEEE!!!!! Arggghhhhhhh.......I dislike Exams!!!!! Made me feel one kind and whatever sickness also come already~ :( 3 more papers to go..Faster over la wei~ Can't wait to go Sg. hehe.. :P

0 baby monsters: