BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lil' Techinician..

I still couldn't find the chance to send my baby lappy for check up.. :( By the time Ah Pa and Ah Mi came back from work, the shop is already close..Probably I could only send it on Saturday..I'm really puzzled over what happened to my baby lappy and decided to ask for help..Not from my friends but strangers! Yup, that's right..All I have to do was type in my problem in a forum and there are so many people who are willing to help..They were offering some methods that I could try to check and see what's my baby lappy's sickness..Probably I could be a lil' techinician and save my baby lappy that might cost me a lot of service and repair fees..hehe.. :P Too good to be true la cause I'm a computer illeterate.. :@ BUT I'M WILLING TO TRY AND LEARN! Worst come to worse, I'll just send my baby lappy to shop la on Saturday..No harm trying, right? Though the chances for me to kinda check out the problem is relatively low but I'll give myself and my rotten brain a chance..lol..Anyway, the forumers were talking bout BIOS, mobo, graphic CD, speed fan etc.. (,'')'' ~ I don't even understand what's all that computer languange about lo..So, I asked them to explain to me and help me out..Hopefully I manage to do something bout my baby lappy while waiting till Saturday..Wohhooo...SHI WEI THE LIL' TECHICIAN, can boh? lol.. I SAID CAN!! :D






P/S : Just some random pic..I cannot 'tahan' posting without picture(s)..I'll feel that it's not complete or something..Thought wanna copy some pics frm FB but 'cannot be display now'..Sien~ Then click here and there in this desktop and found this pic..Voila~

0 baby monsters: