BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Last Day in UKM ( 2nd year 2nd sem)..

So, my very last day in UKM was on the 7th of May where we planned to Sing K at Green Box, Balakong..As I have said earlier that I or rather my friends have had numerous emotions and feeling during that period, you'll see why later..

So, the 8 of us ( ME, SL, PC, OKH, YM, Kok Sin, Dong2, Ah Wang ) went together-together for this post-exam celebration ( EXCEPT FOR ME!!! I STILL HAVE LAST PAPER THE NEXT DAY~ =.= )..We went in 2 cars..YM's Viva and OKH's Vios..The gals followed OKH while the guys followed YM..We booked for 7pm room and by the time we reached there, it's still a lil' early..


In the car..

You'll see my face was so white like ghost-that's because I've over-powdered myself..Exam period made those monster popped up on my face..I hate pimples k!!

Early2 during journey to Sing K already got people merajuk..Damn lo!!! I dislike when I wanna take pics then will like 'dun want' etc..Si beh 'so heng' man..Don't want then don't take for the whole day la if you can! Shit!! =.=


PC and I..

Errmmm..I like my dressing that day..Simple and nice! hehe..I don't normally dress like that..Depends on my mood.. :P


OKH and I.. :)

PC's hand disturb lo.. :@


See how this 'F1 driver' drove..Got style man..Siap can put one leg up..Auto car mah..

While waiting for the other car to arrive ( OKH drove 160km/h as usual lo~ ), I decided to take pics..hehe :P

I like that background..Just realize now..SWEET and CUTIE!! :D


PC and I in front of the Green Box.. :)


Group photo..The ONLY ONE!!

Why? Because when I don't initiate to take, no one wanna take..I seriously sound and look like a perasan-ted photographer lo..Damn! Keep wanna take pics for nothing!!!! =.=


Met Tzu Ching-ians group..CY and MJ were supposed to join but last minute have to go Kelana Jaya for Tzu Ching stuff..

Earlier, we were torn between the Tzu Ching and Amin gang lo..Cause both groups wanna sing K same day but time clashes..Since SL and I have exam til 5pm and earlier she promised the Amin gang, so we chose the later one.. :P



PC and I singing..

I totally love my voice..Not to say nice or what but I LIKE!!

And happy lo..get to sing K..I've always wanted to sing K and have been practising my voice and some S.H.E's songs..After that, all English songs already..haha


So emotional..Sing in front of the screen..His voice couldn't come out that day..lol..Keep out of tune for the first few hours..After that, ok already..lol..


Buffet dinner..Not nice also..

We sang more than we ate lo..But they gave us FREE 4 hours when we suppose sing 3 hours only..So we sang from 7pm to 2am!!! So worth it lo..



Getting high already~ haha..


They ordered 6 pax package with cocktail which tasted like medicine and a jug of beer..

Everybody drank at least half a glass except me..I don't fancy alcohol and I think that it's an evil thing that can make you drunk and do all sorts of nonsense~


Pose with the cocktail though..Looked kinda unique..


And when they were belting out Chinese songs, I'll be like a moron there..Well, I actually enjoyed those songs just that I can't sing along..So, I look exceptionally out of place or something especially when I sang English songs and they'll be like so quiet and when they sang Chinese songs, they were like so high~ I guess I made their night less interesting with me being illiterate in Chinese..I totally dislike this feeling! :@


Yam Seng~


Ngam-ngam got this Green Box logo behind..


Ah Wang who is gay~

Kept molesting Kok Sin..And talked and acted like Laughing Kor ( A character from a Hong Kong Chinese drama )..Si beh 'chu lu'..Beh tahan~

But at times, he's not gay..He kept wanted to duet with SL..and when sang those emotional songs, kept looking at her like as if dedicate them to her..Hmmm...probably they have something on *Wink *Wink~

So, I can see that he's bisexual.. =.=


Kok Sin and I..

He can really sing well..


My merajuk face..

WHY?

Because OKH kept boo-ing me when I was singing English songs..And they all kept talking so loud that I can't even sing~ I felt like an outcast there..At first, I don't..I enjoyed singing my songs as usual though I know I kinda sesat-ed and different from them..But constant negative remarks for each song that I sang, not because of my voice or what but BECAUSE I SANG ENGLISH SONGS THAT THEY DON'T KNOW!!! WTH!! Of course la they don't know..They don't even listen to English songs! And I got really pissed off and I almost shed my tears..No kidding! I wasn't being emo or what but I just wanna sing my songs, can't I? NO, I CAN'T! They looked so bored whenever I sang my songs and I felt like no mood to sing already..So, I walked out of the room and sat at the bench in front of Green Box..I was so sad, angry, frustrated..I wanted to just ignore them but I couldn't! They are my best buddies ler, how could they treat me like this? :'( And I paid Rm30++ to enjoy my night and decided to come out have fun though I have my last paper the next day and NOT being critisied for not knowing how to sing Chinese songs lo..Damn it!! #%%^&(*()())_(&$@!@$^*&(((*&^%%@@#@@@!!!!!!!!


And I don't think that I will Sing K with them in any near future because I didn't want the same thing to happen again..And obviously we are from different world..Though we are all Chinese, I belong to the Banana family and they are so Chinese enough lo..Great! Other entertainment definitely OK..Maybe I'll change my mind on this~ I don't know..



See..They are so happy..Good for them lo..

Shit la!! Made me feel like I'm a retard or something..




I was still kinda sad and mad when I was going back UKM..I didn't even sing for 3 hours and almost shed my tears in the room! So I kept going toilet and out to take some snacks..And forced myself to eat one whole bowl of various snacks though I don't normally eat them..I finished in 10 minutes!! Nearly vomited it out~ And when I see them so happy singing totally ignoring me, I was really really sad already..And as I felt that I couldn't even join in and they probably felt the same too, I just don't need any attention or whatever~ So I kept making myself busy, in and out taking snacks and drinks and I didn't sing because I felt my voice couldn't come out ( I felt something stuck on my throat as my tears were falling out already ) and I don't wanna sing English songs that'll bored them to death so I kept eating and drinking because there's nothing else I could do!

However, during the last minutes before it ends, I did sing lo..I decided that I have paid so much and I could just ignore them for a few minutes.. *Sigh..I was dreading to go back UKM back then..I kept tahan myself from exploding which if I do, I'll be seriously scary and the whole world would as if turn upside down..They are my best buddies and I didn't wanna treat them like that though they treat me bad sometimes..So, I must calm myself down.. (,'')


And then we got out of Green Box around 2++am and they decided to see stars at a place which I've forgotten its name ( I'm very bad at names) because SL wanted to..And they didn't think that on that same day 8.30am, I have paper lo..Of course I said I'm OK because I didn't wanna make everyone dissapointed and since it's our last day in UKM, so off we go the see the stars and night view..


BUT..



BUT..



BUT..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Something happened that shocked us!!!



WHAT???!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We met with a car accident~


We were shocked beacuse it was a sudden..



I wouldn't say who's driving YM's car that time but it's not the driver's fault..We were turning right at the traffic light and there's a stupid old Volvo car which obviously ran through the red traffic light bang into YM's car lo..The bumper in front came off a lil' and the left lights were smashed...There were scratches mainly on the left front side of the car..IT'S A NEW VIVO!!! Shit la that old Volvo driver..

Just minutes after that, there were some Indians and Chinese guys who looked like 'hak ser wui' with all the tatoos came and see around..Heard that they are just looking for business who usually deal with accident stuff lo..They worked with the mechanic and tow truck people and get their commision there..

So, some of them went and 'keng shou' with that stupid driver and his friend..And they showed fake card and refused to give us see his IC and told us that he's a police officer! WTH!! Please la..Like people will believe lo..And then these two old Pak Cik were trying to scare us because we are students and tried to bully us..Damn irritating! And we chose to settle it among ourselves because doing police report is troublesome and must have eye witness or something..But I didn't know why they all let that stupid driver off after taking his hp no. lo since he didn't seem can be trusted..He could have give fake hp no. and just ran away after that..But YM chose to believe him because he didn't want much trouble so we could just support his decision la..But I felt that he cannot be trusted!! But since it's not my car, so I better shut up..

And the next day, YM sent his car for repair..Called the stupid driver and expected lo, he didn't pick up..Now the repair cost RM500 and the driver who drove YM's car said wanna bear it all because of feeling guilty..So we said like we split it among 8 of us..Since we are buddies, we should help each other..So, RM50 per person is still bearable lo..That's what friends are for, right? But I still feel a bit 'ng tai' lo..Should have ask the stupid old driver for Rm200-300 first..Just in case he got away, we still lost just half..But they said don't know how much is the repair so didn't wanna lose lo..Arggghhhhhh...You wanna lose Rm200-300/Rm500?! But again, it's not my car..I don't have any say :X


See..Just a few hours, so many things happen..It was a bad day for all of us..My heart really not 'suang' lo..I couldn't really sleep whole night and I went exam with my eyes half opened..Luckily, I managed to write lo.. *Sigh..It's a fun outing turned ugly even during Singing K, for me la..It's a bad day that we all will remember for some time as I've took U3 Pengurusan Emosi subject that said ' Bad events that have deep and negative emotions are often being remembered compared to positive emotions'..But it also showed that we are great buddies who helped each other out when in need..For this, I'm :)



P/S : Writing this makes me feel so down already.. =.=

0 baby monsters: