BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Gals hang out~

The day before yesterday, we have a gals hang out as usual..Just that most of the times I don't take pics, so I make sure that this time I do even though we just hang out for some dinner and chit chat! The gals : ME, SL, PC, Chia Yan, Mei Jiun and Jeet Ling..We headed to Sg. Chua in Chia Yan's sporty-look Wira car which doesn't really match the owner lo since she's like those 'kuai-kuai' type one..lol..I told her to look more sporty and she was like 'Yo, yo, yo'..This one is hip hop la, not sporty..lol..Anyway, we went to a restaurant ( Sorry, I'm bad at names..) in Sg. Chua which is famous for its 'lat tong' ( Spicy soup )..Hmmm..Personally, I still feel that the 'lat tong' at Kajang tastes more spicy and mouth-watering..This restaurant's one are just so-so lo..Not bad actually~

[ K6R104]


Can't miss the camwhoring session..Can't wait to wear my new t-shirt already..Big doggie..So cute! :)

My hair is semi wet and look so Ah Po like that..haha..SL was blowing her hair as usual..

Decided to show off our new spectacles..haha :P

Flaunting in them.. :)

Big doggie and 'mummy' also same-same wear spectacles..How cute is that?haha..I didn't notice this till Jeet Ling told me.. :)



[ SG. CHUA ]

Wah, like some advertisement/commercial for the restaurant like that lo..Siap got the menu..lol..FOC promotion!

I totally forgot to wear my spectacles..I wanna wear one ler~ See, I left it on the table ( In front of CY) when I went and fix the tripod.. :@

Serious, professional look..wakakkakaka..as if la~


Mei Jiun was so nice to pour the tea for all of us.. :)


Pei Chen too..So nice to scoop the 'lat tong' for us.. :)


CY and MJ..


SL and JL..

ME? The photographer again lo.. :@ But I'm proud of it..hehe


The food..4 dishes like this costs us Rm71! Expensive or what?!

'Lat tong'-I prefer the Kajang one..This one don't really have the pepper taste and not spicy at all..

Salted fish and meat- Can't really taste the salted fish taste..And the whole pot like don't have salted fish lo..And the ONE AND ONLY ONE salted fish was eaten by PC..lol..

'Po lei sang choi'- This one is not bad~

Taufu with sweet and sour sauce-Without the sauce, the taufu like tasteless lo..Hmmm..okla~


Let's eat lo~

No more pics..Wanna eat already.. :P


[TZU CHING CHI CHIA]


I was repairing the friendship bands that I did for CY and MJ..Apparantly, they kinda spoilt.. :( I think it's not really intact..So, this time I put UHU glue so that they won't come out ever again, or else I'll sue UHU glue~

BTW, I didn't ask PC to take this picture of me..So, don't say I 'jia jia' k? People whole-heartedly did the friendship bands ler..I didn't know bout this pic till I copy all the pics to my baby lappy~

I forgot take pics of the friendship bands again~ =.=


That night, Mei Jiun sms-ed me : Hey girl, I'm looking at the friendship band you specially made for two of us..It's really nice..I appreaciate it very much ^^ It's sweet! ( My heart also sweet lo.. ) Hihi..Good night ya..

MY REPLY : Haha..welcome..now can use it liao like put at keychain etc..put uhu glue already, should be intact and strong..don't worry if it should come out again..I'll be more than happy to make another one for you and CY also..Next time learn new arts/crafts do for you all..hehe..adui..so 'cheong hei'..good night..sweet dreams ya.. :)


And then, the next morning, her bestie and roomate, Chia Yan also sms-ed me : Wake up! Wake up! ( Always like to wake me up one lo.. :@ ) Good morning Ms Ong. I put the friendship band on the softboard. Sudden saw it! Tell you what, this band really warmed Mei Jiun and I!! Got power de!! I trully appreciate your yong xin ( Siap can type Chinese word for me so that I learned this word.. =.= ). Thanks ya..

MY REPLY : Chou CY..Give me morning call again..haha..just joking..welcome..why you copy MJ? She also said roughly what you said ler..But you late liao lo..yesterday night she sms me de.. :P I must recycle some of my words..lol..Why don't wanna use it? Put uhu glue already, should be intact and strong..don't worry if it should come out again..I'll be more than happy to make another one for you and MJ also..Warn you oh..The power is to cast spell on both of you : Be my friends forever.. :P


This two 'senior citizens' ah..lol..Sorry, just joking..CY and MJ didn't know that each other sms-ed me and said their appreciation lo..See, their roomie bond is so strong that they told me kinda same thing though they utter it different time..MJ was like 'both of us', CY was like 'MJ and I'..So each of them are like talking on behalf of the two of them ( They must have thought that the other maybe didn't sms me/something) but they both actually sms-ed me to say thanks..How cute! They are really sweet..MJ made my night sleep so sweet and tight and CY gave me a reason to smile that day..It's just a friendship band that I could easily do effortlessly and they appreciate it so much..This made me so 'suang'..My effort doesn't go to waste and deep inside, I know that it will make our friendship bond grow stronger..It's just that I feel this is how I show my love to my friends and it really feels good when they liked it and gave me some positive feedback..See, just a lil' effort and lil' thing that can make all of us SO SWEET like honey.. :)

0 baby monsters: