BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Last 2 Days..

Yesterday was bloody hungry and full..Skipped brunch and ate a plate of nasi goreng thai at Amin cafe and 'sun pian' chuck all my books and notes that I don't wanna use already to Kim Yen..hehe..Huge pile, boy..Save my space..Phewww..And Li Hui 'tar bao-ed' ( Chinese + English..lol..) supper for us from Cheras Pasar Malam..She's a very nice senior, always so sayang us ( SL, PC and I..Others I don't know la..haha ) and always 'ta bao' food for us make us look more chubby already..lol..She 'tar bao-ed' tau fu fa with glutinous rice ball ( Nice man..Beh tahan..The glutinuos rice ball so big and juicy..Syookkkkk...), prawn crackers, wu tao kou and fried cempedak ( One of my fav..)..Eat till so full..Then PC 'tar bao-ed' for us also from Cheras Pasar Malam! 2nd round of supper in less than 10 minutes..PC 'tar bao-ed'  glutinous rice ball with ginger, chicken steaks and octopus balls..I ate till wanna vomit liao cause no one else can swallow already and wasted la if can't finish the food..Anyhow, we didn't manage to finish all lo cause really can't swallow and stomach no space already..haha..and my stomach suffer lo..Feel uncomfortable whole night.. :( Must be my digestion system takes longer than usual cause overload with food already..haha..And Pei Yun was lucky to find us yesterday for some chit-chat cause she got to tumpang eat~


Tau fu fa with glutinous rice ball..

Yummy~ If only Malacca got, I'll eat every week till I jelak~! haha..

Can see how big is the 'tong yuen' aka glutinous rice ball? Cover my whole lips already lo..

Pei Yun who said she don't wanna eat cause she's sick but end up ate a lot also..haha.. :P


SL who is so manja, kept glued on her bed and wanna Li Hui to feed her..Manja betul~

My day is not complete without camwhoring lo~ Provided if i have mood la, which I tend to have always..lol.. :)

Studying konon..Last 2 papers~ =.=



Gonna sit for my 2nd last paper at 3.30pm..I guess my head will be thinking of singing..lol..Since we're going to sing K later, i'm pretty excited now, ok, since last week..haha..Whhhheeeeeee..We gonna have so much fun and I'm gonna take looottttsssssssss of pics ( The usual me..hehe).. :P



P/S : Countdown : 1 day! * Feel like throwing my notes already..Holiday, I'm coming!!!! :)

0 baby monsters: