BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 29, 2009

The Monster~

Sometimes I wonder if I'm really a NOOB! I'm a straightforward person, I do realize it after some people get back to me and told me that I'm mean and lack of manners~ I'll be like what did I do or say? I didn't realize that I actually hurt people cause I'm just telling them what's in my mind..Well, some people said being straightforward is good cause you're being REAL for uttering out what you think..I know there's a limit of my speech but I DID NOT say harsh words or really mean that kind..I feel that I'm just voicing out my opinions and there, I got criticized for being a monster~ I don't understand..

Eg. There's a friend of mine were telling me how he wanna his girlfriend to change her way of tying hair instead of just the normal pony tail..WTH!And so I asked him ' What's the difference of changing the way of tying hair cause it's not like changing hairstyle ( long to short) where you can see the changes in one person drastically?' He answered ' Got..A lot of ways of tying hair mah..I'm learning it and it's good if she changes..It's ALL FOR HER OWN GOOD~' Curiously, I asked ' You're learning it? Means you wanna help her tie hair everyday ah? * Feeling funny and laughing in my heart.. You want her go to class everyday with different hairstyle cause it's FOR HER OWN GOOD? Hmmm..I feel you very LEBIH lo..Did you ask her whether she's happy and want it? Why force her change when she likes being simple? Sounds annoyed, he answered ' It's FOR HER OWN GOOD what..she should understand..I think you should be careful with your words..I'm doing something good and there you wanna tembak me..Your no-manners-behaviour makes me mad you know? That's why I don't like to talk to you..You prejudice towards me! Damn it! Like this kena say no manners?! I'm just telling him that NO GIRL, NOT ANY GIRL that's so 'wu liao' lo~ I mean come on~ He's being immature k? If wanna her to change her look, fine..But why make a big fuss of it? 1st of all, the girl DIDN'T say that SHE'S OK with it..And I don't think he bring this matter up to her yet..And let's say he did, why he's the one learning it and NOT HER? You think people freaking free is it wanna tie different hairstyle JUST TO GO CLASS everyday??! It's not like we're in fashion college where everyone look and dress to their outmost best..We're just in some normal local university where everyone is so super duper simple, my goodness sake!Madness..As a girl I know what she will feel cause it's just freaking STUPID! I'm trying to tell him nicely and this is what I get? Fine~

Another eg. is another friend of mine was happily singing loudly in my room for 1/2 hour or less..I was doing my assignment and was very stressful bout it..And so I told her 'Can you please stop singing?' in a soft voice..She straight quiet and pack her things and leave..And I know she's hurt~ One side of me was thinking 'I'm sorry..But I just need some quiet environment..I told you off nicely..' while another side of me was saying 'Why is she so sensitive? It's not my fault'..

Humans are sensitive, I know..But if just a normal talking, questioning, advice may seem so hurtful, I don't know how I wanna talk anymore..It's like whatever you say, people tend to be mad at you and throw negative thoughts towards you..Am I being wrong? Let me know what you think please~

P/S : Please let me know what you think..Maybe I need to change for everyone's pleasure..God, I need to know! * Sigh

4 baby monsters:

Anastasya Hong@Kylie said...

well ppl are sensitive....we are sensitive too...

but at times, people like us who care about others too much tend to hurt ourselves by thinking too much about how they feel and neglected our own feelings which makes us think so much and worry like hell..which i don't think the person involved will be wondering how we even feel (or he/she doesnt care at all) they will tend to think about themselves more...

so why worry about other so much when we ourselves have been so nice and we actually care about them when they don't even know....

so my point is....we've been nice, we don't wanna hurt them but they take it the wrong way...

ure not wrong just over care about how ur friends feel....

we mean no harm to them but if they take it for granted then..let it be...

Tiffany said...

I definetely agree what miss tasya wrote. Why want to care people too much and in the end you youself got hurt? Be yourself. Those people are petty, selfish and they got alot of things to learn about people and life. Perhaps one day they will feel your feelings if they ever encounter it. You are yourself and no matter what people say, it's their business and DON'T EVER let those people affect you.

Shi Wei said...

Tasya, SORRY for the SUPER LATE reply..was busy preparing for my new sem and my lappy problem.. *sigh..made me so emo~

Probably the term 'friends' makes me concern about what they feel..You know, they are people who share my ups and downs..Some are not that close, but still..It hurts so bad even when they say 'I hate you' accidentally..

Probably sometimes I hurt them unknowingly but deep inside I know that I'm not like what they said, they just think too much..It's so hard you know, even when you talk something people might just say you're mean~ I'll be like having lots of question marks on my head wondering what did I do/say something wrong..

Ya, maybe I over care..And I think that maybe I should be more careful with my words so that we can live in peace..lol.. :P


Tiffany, I always wanna be myself..But somehow people and situation makes me differ..I'll try to not over care ya..I will love myself more..But it'll be best if we could all sort things out..Maybe I should talk to them and see how~ :)

Anastasya Hong@Kylie said...

no prob..thanks tiffany...

she's right love urself...but still care for other-which has a limit :)

not easy lar...but....try lor..hehe