BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Double 2~

TODAY, 22 years ago, I was a God-given priceless gift to a lovely couple ( namely my Ah Pa and Ah Mi..haha )..Like a blank piece of white paper who knew nothing of the world and what to expect for, I was educated and taught bit by bit and gradually exposed to the outside world at the right moment of my growing life..

TODAY, 22 years later, I am a well-loved girl ( By Ah Pa, Ah Mi and Ah Jie ) and surrounded by great friends thanks to the great moral values that they have instilled in me..I am really grateful for having everything in my life and everything that I've asked for being fulfilled without hesitate from my LOVING family and sometimes from friends who cared so much.. :) I could feel the love inside me that's so strong and that's what give me the courage to go through all the obstacles and challenges throughout my life..

Because of YOU-Ah Pa and Ah Mi who brought my existance to this world, THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!

Today that I've turned Double 2, I could turn back and see that I'm no longer the small kid that's struggling to be successful in studies but instead I'm a grown up gal who's looking ahead for my future and be succesfull in life! I must say, WAY TO GO, SHI WEI! :P


Happy 22nd Birthday to ME~ Haha.. :D

2 baby monsters:

贝壳·陈 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY shi wei!!! XD

Shi Wei said...

Hey Sze, Thanks.. :) have to admit old already la but young at heart..lol.. :P