BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My gal friends~

Who's keeping me busy and entertained during my holiday? My gal friends of course! Each of them have their very own personality and they treat me real good all the time that I feel so paiseh sometimes~ Not that I don't treat them good but it's just they are way too good and it feels great to have such friends! As I could hardly meet them ever since high school, this is the time that we meet up, have gal talk and have fun together~ And it was so fun that I can't stop thinking of their company and wanting to do more and again..hehe.. :P





Mei Ling!


She's bubbly and full of all kinds of ideas..They keep popping put of her head and that makes her life so busy and happening and I have a share of it too..lol..


Since her house phone is fix to Rm10 unlimited calls per month, she call me every single day to chat with me! Gossips and some gals talk perhaps? :P


We kinda suppose to window shop around the boutiques and shopping mall and but ended shop till we broke~ Prove : I bought 2 pairs of shoe in 1 single day+bracelets+dress+top..ML bought 3 pairs of shoes in 1 single day+dress+accesories..And we still have the chick to go shopping for more after that that whole week! I suddenly feel myself turned into shopacholic already =.=







You Tze!



I could hardly see her as she studies in NUS and seldom back in Malacca..Though her semester break is 3 months but she's only here for a few weeks ( Busy with some activities back in NUS..)


Went sing K with her( 1st time..Last time not 'heng' sing K mah..)..Sing till suang! 2 of us with 4 hours and buffet, not sure when to eat and when to sing! lol..Had so much fun! Both of us have the same problem when it comes to sing K..Could hardly find people who sing English songs..Ahhhh..We totally are same kind and clique and it feels so nice and good! Wohhhoooooo.. :D


Because of her, I know a lot of GBS friends! I always tag along when she got outing with her friends..hehe..It's always nice to make new friends..But most of them know me of 'Yuzi's best friend' rather than Shi Wei but it's OK cause I'm bad at names either :P ~


I always become lamp post when she goes dating with her boyfriend, Kok Leong..hehe.. :P Sometimes it's like as if I'm dating with her cause we'll be busy having our gal talk and kinda ignore him..Poor guy~ Hmmmm..I'm not purposely (,'') They are so sweet together..Awwwwww... :)




Janice Lee!


Always make appoinment ( chehhhh..) wanna meet but most of the time didn't make it cause either she or me will be busy with our stuff..So this semester break, I make sure that we make it! And we did! So long didn't see her and she's becoming prettier..Even Ah Mi also praised her in front of her~ lol..She must be in cloud nine already..


Studied Economics in NUS also..Told me that Econs is a very highly looked upon course in Sg. But it's a reverse case in M'sia..It's kinda being looked down as being some not-so-professional course..In Sg. it's totally professional in their mindset..Oh my..I'm an Economics student also but I don't feel that great..But we're always proud that we're economists together..haha.. :P



She's hilarious and good at talking~ Can't stop laughing when talking with her..


So long didn't meet-Gal talk la of course! Miss those times in MHS with her..Sat beside her and did all those naughty stuff~ haha..And we were reflecting of our ex-classmates ( U6A2) and how they were like, what they did etc..I even took out our class picture and we had fun guessing who is who and guess what, we totally forgot some of their names! OMG! Anyway, we're not close to them in class and don't even have their contacts at all..But it's those funny moments that's captured in our memory that's the most fun!



And well, my UKM buddies can't miss out this time~



Siu Li and Pei Chen!


We SMS one another every now and then..Miss the bitter and sweet moments that we have together in UKM.. :) Guess what? We have more year together only.. (,'') Gonna miss you guys so much! :@


I guess I don't have to describe about them anymore, do I?


You guys make me feels go great! Muaaakkksssss... :)

0 baby monsters: